Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
Koolio762 Lock
Koolio762
StarStarStarStar
Theres a blonde riding in her pink covertable. Theres another blonde in a feild rowing in a boat. The blonde in the convertable pulls over and gets out of the car. Then she yells out " its blondes like you that make people make fun of our hair color,and if i could swim i would come out there and kick your butt "

A blonde almost lost her life yesterday when she was riding her horse . The blonde was hanging off the side of the horse her head hitting the ground. She was about to have a cuncusion when the walmart manager came out and unplugged the horse.

Thats all i got right now ill have more later!

plz reply

here''s where my sig. starts!

"I''d sell my soul For rock n''roll"

I''m such a loser and i admitt it!i absolutely love being one!
Be a loserxbeing populare is so overated

skate boardingxmy anti drugx

ohio is for loversxHawthorne Heights
It''s Me against the worldxSimple plan

KisMe i''m georgous!

psxi love you!

Curt,i miss u lots!i def. need to get on more!today is 10/2 and saw ur little caption thingie in ur sig. and had to say something!so ill be on tomorrow def. at around 3:30 i promise!lol!LIKE WHOA!I LOVE U LIKE A FAT MAN LOVES CAKE!hehe!

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
xsportyshortyx-l Lock
xsportyshortyx-l
StarStarStarStar
i''v heard that 1....its funny!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"To be in love with some 1 is to lurn the song that person''s heasrt sings and sing it to them when they forget how it goes."

"You know you''re in love when the only person that can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry in the first place."

"BHJBVIUYVBxILYVDLSFHVBdFHJVBAEUFO QYRG!!" SCREAMED BOOMHOWER!!

thats not wut ur mom said!

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
Koolio762 Lock
Koolio762
StarStarStarStar
thanx i really thought it was too thats why i posted it! So you wanna hear more?

here''s where my sig. starts!

"I''d sell my soul For rock n''roll"

I''m such a loser and i admitt it!i absolutely love being one!
Be a loserxbeing populare is so overated

skate boardingxmy anti drugx

ohio is for loversxHawthorne Heights
It''s Me against the worldxSimple plan

KisMe i''m georgous!

psxi love you!

Curt,i miss u lots!i def. need to get on more!today is 10/2 and saw ur little caption thingie in ur sig. and had to say something!so ill be on tomorrow def. at around 3:30 i promise!lol!LIKE WHOA!I LOVE U LIKE A FAT MAN LOVES CAKE!hehe!

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
cutiepieduhlol Lock
cutiepieduhlol
StarStarStarStar
It''s really funny, lol!!!!!!!!

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
blueangel92-l Lock
blueangel92-l
Star
hi peeps how r yaw???

i know i am beautiful~!~!~!~~~~~!~!~!~!~!u cant get any of it!

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
-Beautiful-Disaster- Lock
-Beautiful-Disaster-
StarStarStarStarStar
Rofl.
Nice.

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--

SYTYCD

Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
American Idoit729 Lock
American Idoit729
StarStarStarStar
A blonde walks up to an ATM she puts her card in and money comes out.She keeos doin it again nd again.The line behind is sayin "Come on we dont have all day!"The blonde then says "Man cant u see im winning!"

"Between who you are, and who you could be" - Switchfoot

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
Pink Sunglasses Lock
Pink Sunglasses
StarStarStar
I have a bunch from email:
BLONDE LOGIC
Two blondes living in Arkansas were sitting on a bench
talking... and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you
think is farther away..........Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida..?????"

CAR TROUBLE

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What''s the story?"
He replies, "Just waste in the carburetor"
She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

SPEEDING TICKET

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her
very nicely if he could see her license.She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

RIVER WALK

There''s this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-Hoo!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?"
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side."

AT THE DOCTOR''S OFFICE

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor''s office andx said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."
The redhead took her finger, pushed on her belly button
and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamedx likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You''re not really a redhead, are you? "Well, no" she said, "I''m actually a blonde." "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

KNITTING

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER!"

"NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT''S A SCARF!"

BLONDE ON THE SUN

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"
The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"
The Blonde said, "So what? We''re going to be the first on the sun!" The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can''t land on the sun, you idiot! You''ll burn up!" said the Russian.
To which the Blonde replied, "We''re not stupid, you know. We''re going at night!"

Pull Over

There was a blonde driving in her car. She starts turning to the left, then turning to the right, so on and so forth. So the police officer turns on the sirens and she pulls over. The officer says,"Why to you keep swirving ma''am?" The blonde responds, "You see every time I go straight I see a tree so I have to turn, then I see another tree, and then another." The police officer sighes and says, "Ma''am that''s an air freshener!"

IN A VACUUM
A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her
turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science x Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"
She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.
Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
"HELLLOOOOOOO......," answered the blond. "They''re watch dogs!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ohmigod Danny Devito, I love your work!"
"I''m a mouse, Duh!"
"That so fetch!"

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
sexyshayona-l Lock
sexyshayona-l
Star
Date: 2/8/2006 3:04:17 PM
Author:
Theres a blonde riding in her pink covertable. Theres another blonde in a feild rowing in a boat. The blonde in the convertable pulls over and gets out of the car. Then she yells out '' its blondes like you that make people make fun of our hair color,and if i could swim i would come out there and kick your butt ''

A blonde almost lost her life yesterday when she was riding her horse . The blonde was hanging off the side of the horse her head hitting the ground. She was about to have a cuncusion when the walmart manager came out and unplugged the horse.

plz reply

u are so bored .u need to find some joke cause that u wrote was not ain joke

blonde jokes!

Posted By:
baby-girl 119-l Lock
baby-girl 119-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/25/2006 2:03:43 PM
Author:
Date: 2/8/2006 3:04:17 PM
Author:
Theres a blonde riding in her pink covertable. Theres another blonde in a feild rowing in a boat. The blonde in the convertable pulls over and gets out of the car. Then she yells out '' its blondes like you that make people make fun of our hair color,and if i could swim i would come out there and kick your butt ''

plz reply

u are so bored .u need to find some joke cause that u wrote was not ain joke

lol.

SOMETIMES I SIT AND LOOK AT LIFE FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE I DONT KNOW IF AM GOD CHILD OR THE DEVIL CHILD.

IF YOU FLOW TO THE BEAT OF UR HEART YOU WILL SEE THE RITE WAY TO GO.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

i need help

We the Kidz

Should women have higher societal roles?

taylor swift

taylor swift

latest videos