Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
CoolJul100
CoolJul100
StarStarStar
answer these questions~ 1. What is your favorite color? 2.Favorite food? 3. Country your from? 4. Language(s) you speak? 5. Favorite TV show 6. Any pets? 7. Eye color/ Hair color 8.Fav Animal? 9. Any siblings? 10. Name? 11. Did you like this quiz? &Wink

Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur smile

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
CoolJul100
CoolJul100
StarStarStar
1. Yellow 2. Baked Ziti 3. U.S.A 4. American....Some spanish/ French/ Italian 5. hmmmm Idk 6. a dog, a bunny, two parakeets 7. Ble eyes/ blonde hair 8. Elephant 9. One brother, and one sister 10. Julia 11. Of course! I made it!

Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur smile

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10
StarStarStarStarStar
Purple Icecream USA English Sonny with A chance Dog Brown and Browm Dog and Wolf Shannon Basiclly just a bunch of questions but ya Wink

Shannon♥

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
belieber97
belieber97
StarStarStar
1. electric blue 2. sushi 3. USA babyyy!!!!!!!!!! 4. english, spanish, italian 5. americas got talent 6. a dog and a zebra Wink 7.brown eyes, light brown hair 8.dolphin 9.only child 10.Hannah (my vanpire name is Paine Big Grin ) 11.i guess...... Wink

Sk8rg!rl 4 L!f3

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Heyhey24
Heyhey24
StarStarStarStarStar
1.1000 green 2.Chinese 3. The good old U,S of A!!! 4. English And a little spanish 5. PLZ DON'T MAKE ME PICK!!! 6. Not anymore R.I.P Goldfishy! 7. Brown/black 8. Ninja hamster 9. Yeah, 4 10. Kobe 11. Oh yeah!!!!!! Big Grin

F.I.S.H
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
H.A.H.A.W

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
maxigurl2
maxigurl2
Star
Text black,pink,green and purple! pizza and honey wings U.S.A. english,lil spanish and a lil french house of payne nd meet the browns no pets eye color=brown and hair color=jet black dogs and rabbits 1 sister jasmin this quiz was alright! &Wink

weezy.wifey

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Alexander99 Lock
Alexander99
StarStar
1.Navy Blue 2.Spaghetti 3.U.S. 4.English 5.Degrassi 6.Nope 7.hazel 8.Lion 9.Yeah but i dont know him 10.Alex 11. Its decent

If i could find u now things would get better we could leave this town and run forever

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Wildking324
Wildking324
Star
1.Green 2.Strawberry Cake YUM! 3.USA! 4.English...that's about it Frustrated 5.iCarly LOL 6.Dog 7.Blue/Brown 8.Dragon; Does that count? 9.1 older sister Worried 10.Thomas AKA AWESOME GUY! 11.... YEAH!

The Awesome Guy. Sorta like Chuck Norris the 2nd.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
2hip
2hip
Star
aww that is just so cute Love

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Jam30
Jam30
Star
1.GREEN 4 LIFE 2.umm.....italian......MEXICAN......nd i think dats it 3.Mexico...LATINA 4 LIFE 4.3 languages....Spanish,English nd Spanglish lolz 5.That 70s Show nd Dead Like Me 6.Nope....he died Frown 7.Light Brown/Dark Brown 8.Kitties/Puppies 9.Jocelyn 10.It wuz alright....i have nuthing better 2 do XD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos