Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
hi_1_2 Lock
hi_1_2
StarStarStarStarStar
i gotta ask, How is this a quiz?

There are many noobs around the world. Help find a cure for noobitis. Everytime you post this, the charity gets one dollar. Help us cure noobitis.

I am a survivor of noobitis

This charity is for the people who don't know what a role play is ):

Together,we can find a cure (:

My other account is : Storm 1232

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
TexasGal22
TexasGal22
StarStarStarStar

"CoolJul100" wrote:

answer these questions~ 1. What is your favorite color? 2.Favorite food? 3. Country your from? 4. Language(s) you speak? 5. Favorite TV show 6. Any pets? 7. Eye color/ Hair color 8.Fav Animal? 9. Any siblings? 10. Name? 11. Did you like this quiz? &Wink
1.red 2.spaghetti 3.USA 4.English and Spanish 5.SNL 6.two puppy and dog 7.brown and brown 8.monkey 9.2 sisters and 1 bro 10.not yours 11. i guess Big Grin Big Grin

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops_1502819 Lock
HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops_1502819
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Neon Green. 2. Skittles. 3. USA 4. German,French,English, && Spanish 5. The Nanny 6. 3 cats 1 dog 7. Varies on my mood, Blonde. 8. Squirrel 9. 1 step sister 1 step brother 1 blood sister 10. Amanda 11. Sure[;

His fist is big but my gun's bigger, He'll find out when I pull the trigger♥
-MirandaLambert-Gunpowder&Lead♥(:

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? Dark purple and Black 2.Favorite food? Chocolate 3. Country your from? USA 4. Language(s) you speak? English and learning Japanese; i already know alot 5. Favorite TV show True Blood 6. Any pets? One kitten 7. Eye color/ Hair color Brown and Brown 8.Fav Animal? Cats 9. Any siblings? 1 lil Brother 1 lil sis, 1 step-sis 10. Name? Misa 11. Did you like this quiz? .......

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY SIGGIE!! >=[ YOU CAN'T HAVE IT, NO, NOOOOO!! IT'S MY SIGGIE!! MINNNEEE!!

Shippo, your village just called, they're missing an idiot

xD

steal my siggy and Bou-Sama and/or Kanon-Sama kills you >=[

pineapple...is...yummy... V_V *bows* thank you, thank you

misa is Misa Grin

kono yonde arigato *bows*

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Black 2. Tacos 3. USA 4. English 5. America's Funniest Home Videos 6. A Dog 7. Brown and Brown 8. Wolf 9. One annoying brother! 2 adult half brothers 10. Josie 11. It was pretty cool

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
MeganMaire18
MeganMaire18
StarStarStarStar
1. lime green 2.pizza!!! 3.china 4.spanish,english,and chinese 5.Pretty Little Liars 6.one dog and one fish 7.eyes-dark brown,hair-dark brown 8.Bunnies 9.one brother and one sister 10.Fake name-Megan,Real name-Bethany 11.yes yes i do lol smile

This is Beth@ny!!

"You know were superstars-s-s. We R Who We R!" - Ke$ha (We R Who We R)

"Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends" - Neon Trees (Animal)

"Now im standing alone, in a crowded room. And were not speaking" - Taylor Swift (The Story Of Us)

"This night is sparking, Don't you let it go" - Taylor Swift (Enchanted)

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
MeganMaire18
MeganMaire18
StarStarStarStar
*sighs* IM THE ONLY ONE FROM CHINA!! Big Frown

This is Beth@ny!!

"You know were superstars-s-s. We R Who We R!" - Ke$ha (We R Who We R)

"Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends" - Neon Trees (Animal)

"Now im standing alone, in a crowded room. And were not speaking" - Taylor Swift (The Story Of Us)

"This night is sparking, Don't you let it go" - Taylor Swift (Enchanted)

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
jordanx19
jordanx19
StarStarStar
Blue Anything Except for greasy fat things like burgers fried chicken etc USA French English Friday Night Lights N/A brown/black lion 6 Jordan no

BEAST MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? Dark blue 2.Favorite food? Macoroni and cheese 3. Country your from? California 4. Language(s) you speak? English and spanish 5. Favorite TV show Avatar,Invader ZIM, and Songebob 6. Any pets? 2 fench bulldogs, 2 cats, and a tortoise 7. Eye color/ Hair color? eyes: Brown, hair: Black 8.Fav Animal? Flying piggies and turtle ducks!! Big Grin 9. Any siblings? Nope. Only child 10. Name? Mia 11. Did you like this quiz? &Wink Sure

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
skyflyer16
skyflyer16
StarStarStar
Pink Tacos America English Teen Mom No (But I have Twin Brothers...Does that count?) Dark Brown/ Dark Brown Baby Monkey Yes, 4 Brothers, 4 Step Brothers, and 5 Step Sisters Sky Yes, Yes I Did Big Grin

so we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. for what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal.
-2 Chorithians 4:18

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos