Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
auboat
auboat
StarStarStar
Green Glorified rice usa english little spanish family guy yes 1 eye hazel hiar brown cat and dogs yes Aubrey yes

girls rule
boys drowl
boys go to jupiter to get more stupider girls go to college to get more knowladge 1, 2 skip a few 99,100

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
borger2000
borger2000
Star
samw wit me..

pEaCe OuT!!

BOrgER2000

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
What is your favorite color? green 2.Favorite food? sushi 3. Country your from? phipinnes!!! 4. Language(s) you speak? english, french, tagalog(filipino language) 5. Favorite TV show vampire diaries 6. Any pets? cat sapphire 7. Eye color/ Hair color brown hair grey eyes 8.Fav Animal? turtle 9. Any siblings? jenna(lil sis) Ace(twin bro) Aria(older sis) 10. Name? Denise 11. Did you like this quiz? yess!Wink

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
electronico
electronico
StarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? purple 2.Favorite food? quater pounder 3. Country your from? nz 4. Language(s) you speak? french, spanish, english, pitcairn 5. Favorite TV show? vodafone select live 6. Any pets? ... 7. Eye color/ Hair color? dark brown 8.Fav Animal? dinosaur 9. Any siblings? bro 10. Name? georgia 11. Did you like this quiz? NO!!

_8
__8
_8_
__8
___8 ϟ Harry Potter Freak! ϟ

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
just_add_water Lock
just_add_water
StarStarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? GREEN 2.Favorite food? mexican and sushi!!! 3. Country your from? germany 4. Language(s) you speak? german, english, and alittle french 5. Favorite TV show big bang theory 6. Any pets? 2 frogs 7. Eye color/ Hair color green/dark blond 8.Fav Animal? falcon 9. Any siblings? 2 brothers 10. Name? liam 11. Did you like this quiz? Yeah!!!

... go hard or go home....
Torquay board rider’s motto.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Hugobear_828696 Lock
Hugobear_828696
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue Chips England English and a little bit of French Frustrated Man vs Food and all cooking shows No Nearly black and brown Dogs and all animals Yes two brothers Hugo It was wonderbars hahaaa Grin

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Jimmy6725
Jimmy6725
Star
1. Blue 2. Pizza 3. USA 4. English I can speak Spanish but only colors and numbers 5.Cyberchase, Spongebob, Fetch with RuffRuffman. 6. My dog Happy 7. They are both black 8. Dolphin, Penguin, Dogs 9. My Brother 10. Josh 11. Of Course! smile

smile Jimmy6725 smile

-When you get a gift, don't just stand there-

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Cysero Lock
Cysero
StarStarStarStar
1) Ultra-Violet. 2) Spicy Chicken Pasta. 3) South Korea 4) Irish, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean, English, Chinese, Italian, spanish. 5) Seinfield, I guess. 6) Three dogs. 7) I have heterochromia, one of my eyes is green and the other is blue. Hair color is black. 8 ) I would have to go with the red panda. 9) Sister. 10) Ryouichi Mihama Kourisawa. 11) irrelevant

I make avatars! I make all the avatars I use. I even made this Red Fox here (Called Pyong) to look like David Tennant. It's just that no moderator is online right now so it hasn't been approved

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
sweetrainbowoflove♥
sweetrainbowoflove♥
StarStarStarStar
1: Pink 2: Sushi 3: USA 4: Spanish and English 5: whatever is on. :P 6: 2 dogs. (: 7: Eyes and Hair = brown. 8: Panda. 9: 2 younger sisters. 10: Cat. 11: I suppose.

"I feel like hip hop used to be a voice for the voiceless, you know?
And now it's become, at least in the mainstream, a symbol of misogyny, gay panic, physical irresponsibility..."
`Bo Burnham

Kitty(;

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Rainbow! 2. Sushi! 3. United States 4. English, Spanish, and a little Japanese (& By a little I don't mean random words like "Kawaii, arigato, konnichiwa, sayonara" That's just stupid -.-) 5. Courage the Cowardly Dog Big Grin 6. 3, 1 Dog, 2 cats 7. Dark brown, almost black/Dark brown. 8. Unicorn & owl 9. 1, sister 10. Jackie 11. I guess?

>‿‿◕

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Have u watched this movie?

How Many Times Have You Watched Frozen

about me

love syari

latest videos