Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
StarStarStarStarStar

"mudge31" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

"mudge31" wrote:

She thinks no1 likes her, but its worse than it usually is...
Oh I know what that's like. :\
Shes is foster care wich makes it about 5 times worse
Aww. ):

>‿‿◕

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Kaleidoscope445
Kaleidoscope445
StarStarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? Black 2.Favorite food? Empanadas 3. Country your from? California 4. Language(s) you speak? English, Spanish, and Japanese 5. Favorite TV show Sonic X 6. Any pets? two dogs, a cat, a hamster, and a guinea pig 7. Eye color/ Hair color Hazel/green eyes and brown hair 8.Fav Animal? Red and Ethiopian wolves 9. Any siblings? yepper-doodle-doo 10. Name? Kristy 11. Did you like this quiz? YES! IZ GOOD GOOD!

Believe in yourself all the time,
Never give up,
Follow your dreams,
And you shall succeed.
The mallard's insides will cause a spontaneous combustion!
Translation:
Hehe...silly duck go boom.
H8rs make this world go around
I can be REALLY mean when I want to be
DON'T TALK 2 DA WEESL!
FO, I AM DA WEESL!

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
joannadream
joannadream
Star
What is your favorite color? Blue 2.Favorite food? Chiken 3. Country your from? Poland 4. Language(s) you speak? England 5. Favorite TV show Dlaczego ja ? 6. Any pets? Rabbit 4 dogs 2 cats 7. Eye color/ Hair color Blue brown 8.Fav Animal? Rabbits 9. Any siblings? 2 bro 1 sis 10. Name? Daniel Dawid Natalia , My name Joanna 11. Did you like this quiz? Yes ^^

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
spaten
spaten
StarStarStarStar
What is your favorite color? Blue 2.Favorite food? Chiken 3. Country your from? u.s.a. 4. Language(s) you speak? english/spanish 5. Favorite TV show icarly 6. Any pets? none 7. Eye color/ Hair color black,black 8.Fav Animal? dolphin 9. Any siblings? 1 bro 1 sis 10. Name? ilikedonuts 11. Did you like this quiz? kinda....

MMC come to attack
racism,hate,and people actin black
admit it,that right there is whack
sad that they got somethin, that ya lack

here i come to amuse
i seen everything from broke to abuse
and i know heartless, they like to use
i aint duck comin at ya like goose

i got killer mentality
lost normal to insanity
use profanity and get ya with fatality

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
tigerlilly8282
tigerlilly8282
StarStarStarStar
1:Neon green 2:Pizza 3:U.S.A 4:English;Bit of French;Bit of Spanish 5:? 6Big Grinogs 7:Blueish green/Dark brown 8:Tiger(you would never guess if you looked at my profile) 9:Brother 10:Kaelyn(like kaitlyn, but without the t) 11: Yesh

NIALL HORAN IS MINE smile

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
blacklabX2
blacklabX2
StarStar
1. Turquoise and lime green 2. chicken parm or brownies 3. United States 4. English and a lil bit of Spanish 5. Friend zone, degrassi, jeresy shore, ridiculousness 6. 2 dogs and 2 cats 7. Blue eyes and dirty blonde hair 8. Dolphins and penguins 9. 2 sisters 10. Shelby 11. sureeee (:

sHeLbY RoSe:P

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
1.) favorite color= blue or any neon color 2.) favorite food= macaronie and cheese 3.) country= Never never land (AKA) U.S. of A. 4.) languages= english, french, spanish, latin, Mandalorean, italian, german 5.) fav tv show= Avatar the last airbender (Yeah buddy!) 6.) pets= 2 dogs, 8 cats, 12 chickens 7.) eye/hair color= blue/ dirty blond 8.) fave animal= jelly fish 9.) any siblings= 1 bro 1 sis 10.) name= sasafras 11.) it was... okay smile

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
1) BLUE 2) Pumpkin pie 3) United States of America 4) English, Spanish, French 5) The Walking Dead 6) Far too many to list 7) Blue eyes and Blonde hair CoolTwo brothers and my sis pickleking...and a half sis 9) Torin 10) Yes Big Grin

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Lilac 2. Ice-cream 3. England 4. English and knows basic things in french like "hello" and "how are you?" 5. Vampire Diaries 6. No. 7. Eye Colour- Bluey grey. Hair colour- Blond. 8. Arctic fox, seals and ponies. 9. One half sister and 2 step sisters and 1 step brother. (Well, they're never going to become my actual steps, but are just the same thing) 10. Mia 11. Yes.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
RavenCharm_1672491 Lock
RavenCharm_1672491
StarStar
1. What is your favorite color? Black. 2.Favorite food? Pizza. 3. Country your from? Italy. 4. Language(s) you speak? Spanish (from mom), English, Italian. Nothing else fluently but I speak intermediate Portuguese, and awful Japanese.XD. 5. Favorite TV show Family Guy 6. Any pets? A 6 year old cat called Tobé. 7. Eye color/ Hair color? Brown/Brown 8.Fav Animal? Cats Big Grin 9. Any siblings? Baby brother (Luca) and older brother (Dominic) 10. Name? Brandon 11. Did you like this quiz? Yesss. Big Grin

Nope.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos