Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Can you guess the object?

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
This is just a test to see if you can guess what I'm trying to describe First: What has 2 thumbs and isn't about to copy dropitpop's posts?

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
~TheLostWeasly~
~TheLostWeasly~
StarStarStarStarStar
you!

hella

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Warriors565

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
~TheLostWeasly~
~TheLostWeasly~
StarStarStarStarStar

"saffie21" wrote:

Right!

okay, well my other guess was Chuck Noris, but yay anyway! what did i win?

hella

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Oops sorry I was gone so long (had to eat din-din) ~~~~ Anyway here are the official rules for this new post: #1. I will do my own "can you guess the object" questions and I will not be copying anybody elses. #2. I will give 3 major hints for each object and if nobody can guess I will gradually add smaller hints. #3. This is kind of an obvious one but few people succeed to remember: Don't be a jerk! I will disqualify/report anybody who decides to post things that are unnecessary or irrelevant to the topic in any offending way. #4. Please don't find things off the internet or ask a bunch of people for help. If you don't know the answer just wait for the next question. Sometimes things just don't make sense to some people. #5. Just have fun and don't diss people for not getting it write. And definitely don't get jealous. I mean seriously, it's only a game. #6. Have fun and don't cheat! Thank you everyone for reading. I would like this to turn into a stickied topic ^.^ And this will be the first question! I'll start out with a few simple questions! ~~~~ ???What has thin yellow leaves, Some parts are edible, And tend to grow in huge fields???

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Can someone reply? I want to keep this post going ^.^

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
No. This won't keep going. -_- Don't even try.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
maemae543
maemae543
StarStarStarStar

"saffie21" wrote:

Oops sorry I was gone so long (had to eat din-din) ~~~~ Anyway here are the official rules for this new post: #1. I will do my own "can you guess the object" questions and I will not be copying anybody elses. #2. I will give 3 major hints for each object and if nobody can guess I will gradually add smaller hints. #3. This is kind of an obvious one but few people succeed to remember: Don't be a jerk! I will disqualify/report anybody who decides to post things that are unnecessary or irrelevant to the topic in any offending way. #4. Please don't find things off the internet or ask a bunch of people for help. If you don't know the answer just wait for the next question. Sometimes things just don't make sense to some people. #5. Just have fun and don't diss people for not getting it write. And definitely don't get jealous. I mean seriously, it's only a game. #6. Have fun and don't cheat! Thank you everyone for reading. I would like this to turn into a stickied topic ^.^ And this will be the first question! I'll start out with a few simple questions! ~~~~ ???What has thin yellow leaves, Some parts are edible, And tend to grow in huge fields???
a tree?

If I Die Young- The Band Perry

Posted By:
maemae543
maemae543
StarStarStarStar
was i right?

If I Die Young- The Band Perry

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos