Back left
Back right

how us girls think about boys.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I think that boys can be sweet when boyfriends,but they are kind of nasty,rude,selfish,silly and rugh.

Posted about 12 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Date: 3/22/2006 8:06:16 AM
Author:
I think that boys can be sweet when boyfriends,but they are kind of nasty,rude,selfish,silly and rugh.

Silly is a good qualaty!

I LIKE PIZZA!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Date: 3/23/2006 5:00:42 PM
Author:
Author:

Silly is a good qualaty!

yea i know!
lol!

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Author:

The guys I hang with aren''t particularly nasty, but they can be rude sometimes. They''re not selfish, but they''re extremely silly. Sometimes they can be rough on accident. But I''m sure all of those things apply to some guys.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

hit the nail on the head

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
yeah ur right, the boys in my school can be mean if u arent there friends. but usually jujst tease u. but sometimes they call us really mean names. they are only 11 though. and they arent really rough to us, well because we are girls, i think.

iloveyou [:

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
BOYS cant live w/ them and cant live w/o them!!
They are great friends tho cuz itz always silly and stupid and fun!!! They can get annoying tho.

xheartsx If we were a movie you''s be the right guy and i''d be the best friend you fall in love with in the end xheartsx

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Date: 3/26/2006 3:29:09 PM
Author:
They are great friends tho cuz itz always silly and stupid and fun!!! They can get annoying tho.

Not all guys are stupid!

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Date: 3/26/2006 3:29:09 PM
Author:

Not all guys are stupid!

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
i know the guys i hang out with are average. they arent stupid

iloveyou [:

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity