Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
galaxycat-l_27510 Lock
galaxycat-l_27510
StarStarStar
There was a family in the waiting room while their loved one was being looked at. Finally the doctor comes out...

Doctor: "I''m afraid I am the barrer of bad news... the only hope for your loved one is a brain transplant.. now this is a risky surgery but it''s the only hope for him. Now your insurance will cover the surgery itself, but the brain will be costly."

Guy: "Well now much do the brains cost?"

Doctor:"Well for a male brain it''s $5,000, and for the female''s it''s $200."

All of the guys around the room were smirking and trying to keep their eyes from their wives. Finally after a long silence one guy asks...

Guy: "Well why does the male brain cost so much more doc?"

The doctor smiled softly and said....

"Well we have to mark the female brains down because they''ve ACTUALLY been used"

~Why can''t I find myself an idol? Somebody that I can look up to. Be big enough to hold me close in their arms, and never let me down.~ -Love is there for ya, don''t go seeking it, it will come to you. Enjoy life, it goes too fast.

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
SadieDragon_447607 Lock
SadieDragon_447607
StarStarStarStar
Lol thats a good one

Why I never walked away
Why I blamed myself this way
Now I see your testing me pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I blamed myself this way
Now I see your destiny pushes me away

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
indian 3-l Lock
indian 3-l
StarStarStarStar
brain surgery is called a lombatamy

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
galaxycat-l_27510 Lock
galaxycat-l_27510
StarStarStar
Date: 4/1/2006 6:01:12 PM
Author:
Lol thats a good one

Thanks. ^^

~Why can''t I find myself an idol? Somebody that I can look up to. Be big enough to hold me close in their arms, and never let me down.~ -Love is there for ya, don''t go seeking it, it will come to you. Enjoy life, it goes too fast.

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 4/1/2006 4:14:47 PM
Author:
There was a family in the waiting room while their loved one was being looked at. Finally the doctor comes out...

Doctor: ''I''m afraid I am the barrer of bad news... the only hope for your loved one is a brain transplant.. now this is a risky surgery but it''s the only hope for him. Now your insurance will cover the surgery itself, but the brain will be costly.''

Guy: ''Well now much do the brains cost?''

Doctor:''Well for a male brain it''s $5,000, and for the female''s it''s $200.''

All of the guys around the room were smirking and trying to keep their eyes from their wives. Finally after a long silence one guy asks...

Guy: ''Well why does the male brain cost so much more doc?''

''Well we have to mark the female brains down because they''ve ACTUALLY been used''

That is VERY offensive!
I''m A guy,and I use my brain!

I LIKE PIZZA!

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 4/2/2006 6:12:12 PM
Author:
Date: 4/1/2006 4:14:47 PM
Author:

Doctor: ''I''m afraid I am the barrer of bad news... the only hope for your loved one is a brain transplant.. now this is a risky surgery but it''s the only hope for him. Now your insurance will cover the surgery itself, but the brain will be costly.''

Guy: ''Well now much do the brains cost?''

Doctor:''Well for a male brain it''s $5,000, and for the female''s it''s $200.''

Guy: ''Well why does the male brain cost so much more doc?''

''Well we have to mark the female brains down because they''ve ACTUALLY been used''

That is VERY offensive!
I''m A guy,and I use my brain!

lol i''m srry! i bet you use your''s more than i use mine!

lol i still like the joke!

The Brain Surgery

Posted By:
Joker_01-l Lock
Joker_01-l
StarStarStar
Teehee, that actually made me giggle! Woot, it was awesome.

~Emmie~

There is nothing to fear, but fear it self.
I like pickles! I think they are sexy!
::humans are the only species capable of endless evil x cruelty, but also endless compassion, and endless hope::

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

This or That??

Dead Baby Kickball

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?