Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Silly Sally's Green Glass Door

Posted By:
Jazzlinn
Jazzlinn
StarStarStar
Ok, here's how this game goes. Everyday, I'll post some new hints. I know the rule to this game. You have to figure out what the rule is in Silly Sally's Green Glass Door. Here are the rules of how to play: -DON'T give other players the answers. -To play, try entering a new hint. I will reply to it, and tell you if you're right or wrong. -When you figure it out, go ahead and enter one or two hints to help others, but don't give it away. Got it? Let's start! There are floors, but no ceilings. There is coffee, but no tea. There is Applebee's, but no Wendy's. Now, for a little story... Last year, a teacher started this, and I picked up on it right away. This kids that I constantly argued with, Alex, kept on telling me to tell him what it was. I said no. Then, I said, "Here's a hint. There is Jessy- but no Alex." He got SO angry, and said, "I'm going to kill you!" I replied with, "You can kill, but you can't hurt." -Jazz

OH MY GOD! BRIAN, THERE'S A MESSAGE IN MY ALPHA BITS! IT SAYS 'OOOOO'!!!

Peter, those are Cheerios.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

Everything Is Red~

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos