Back left
Back right

BEST YO MAMA JOKE EVER!!!!!!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yo Mama So Fat, She Was Wearing A Yellow Jacket And Someone Said "Hey Taxi!".

See that beauty up there? She's My Idol Demi Lovato She Inspires Me She Is My Everything♥ I Own Her! Oops I Mean I Share This Girl With Maddie, Katie,Kulsum, And Shifa! Wanna Share? My Answer Is NO! The Girls May Say Yes And I May Say Oh H3!! NO!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yo momma such a cow she goes mmmmmooooooooooooooooooooo

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yo Mama So Stupid She Put Quarters In Both Ears And She Was Listening To 50 Cent

See that beauty up there? She's My Idol Demi Lovato She Inspires Me She Is My Everything♥ I Own Her! Oops I Mean I Share This Girl With Maddie, Katie,Kulsum, And Shifa! Wanna Share? My Answer Is NO! The Girls May Say Yes And I May Say Oh H3!! NO!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yo momma so ugly she put on a pair of earrings

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yo Mama So Hairy She Has More Fleas Then Big foot

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
wtf 2meanbrothers

PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO MY SWAGG

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"2meanbrothers" wrote:

whahhh

Posted over 6 years ago
LOL Cool

R.I.P AUNTIEE AMY smile

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ikr she garbage yo my grandma better din her at yo mama jokes in she dont even no wat dat iz

PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO MY SWAGG

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"2meanbrothers" wrote:

???

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity