Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

VERY HARD RIDDLES!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
sohflygurl
sohflygurl
Star
A kid was born in 1922 he is still alive today and will be 16 next month how is that possible A man rode into town on Tuesday stayed 3 days and left on Tuesday how is that possible A man could put his head under water for 6 minutes a young boy said I bet 10 dollars I can put my head under water for 12 minutes the man knowing the boy couldint do it went wiith the bet 12 minute laters the boy won the 10 dollars how did he do it

Oatmeal rainsin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies is the reason why I have trust issues

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
dont know the 1st and 3rd but ill guess lol 1. he was born on a leap year (idk) 2. his horse's name was tuesday 3. he used a straw (idk) lolz :P

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
sohflygurl
sohflygurl
Star
No srry the only one right is the middle answer

Oatmeal rainsin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies is the reason why I have trust issues

Posted By:
supershanimal
supershanimal
Star
He was born on a leap year The man's horse was named Tuesday He held a glass of water over his head THESE ARE NOT "VERY HARD"  Angry I didn't even look at the replies with the answers!!!!

Peace, Love, and All That Jazz

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D