Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

This is a serously hard riddle nothing and no one will get it.I have already told you the answer

Posted By:
forceflow Lock
forceflow
StarStarStar
What is greater than god, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it And if you eat it you will die. What is it?

Please Post

This is a serously hard riddle nothing and no one will get it.I have already told you the answer

Posted By:
Unknown.-
Unknown.-
StarStarStar
Nothing .

I believe in nothing , but the beating of our hearts .

Thirty Seconds To Mars - 100 Suns

Posted By:
Year4fan9046
Year4fan9046
StarStarStarStarStar
Nothing?  Yeh, pretty lame guess, I guess

dyfgfgfg

Posted By:
sonyasonya2
sonyasonya2
StarStar
Uh...Poverty?

~Signed and Stamped~

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Personallity?

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
StyleGirlz
StyleGirlz
StarStarStar
Outside??

Posted By:
asia-you no me
asia-you no me
Star
dookie turds

Havin a cool time rite now on dis computer and wanting to go swimming bcuz its super dooper hott out-side

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Me

Posted By:
Katlyn2001
Katlyn2001
Star
what whaT IS IT

~Katlyn Shepard

Posted By:
flowerbee12345
flowerbee12345
StarStar
omg dont say that! there is NOTHING greater then GOD.  Angel         but the answer is.....End of comment.

anyway as i was saying.......what did i say again?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos