Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Jokes that are funny for some weird reason

Posted By:
Neru Akita
Neru Akita
StarStarStarStar
Knock knock! come in! Or Why did the guy drop his ice cream? he got hit by a truck! Or even Why did the girl fall off the swing? she had no arms!

You read my post!

Epicness by mennie-chan!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't laugh.

Posted By:
#1musiclover
#1musiclover
StarStarStarStar
This is a bit of a long joke but I think its really funny Feeling edgy, a man took a hot bath. Just as he’d become comfortable, the front doorbell rang. The man got out of the tub, put on terry cloth slippers and a large towel, wrapped his head in a smaller towel, and went to the door. A salesman at the door wanted to know if he needed any magazines. Slamming the door, the man returned to the bath.The doorbell rang again. On went the slippers and towels, and the man started for the door again. He took one step, slipped on a wet spot, fell, and hit his back against the hard porcelain of the tub.Cursing under his breath, the man struggled into his street clothes and, with every move a stab of pain, drove to the doctor. After examining him, the doctor said, “You know, you’ve been lucky. Nothing is broken. But you need to relax. Why don’t you go home and take a long hot bath?”.

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
Dani1515 Lock
Dani1515
Star
i didnt laugh

country gurls (me) do things better with their boots on!

Posted By:
helloy55
helloy55
Star

"#1musiclover" wrote:

This is a bit of a long joke but I think its really funny Feeling edgy, a man took a hot bath. Just as he’d become comfortable, the front doorbell rang. The man got out of the tub, put on terry cloth slippers and a large towel, wrapped his head in a smaller towel, and went to the door. A salesman at the door wanted to know if he needed any magazines. Slamming the door, the man returned to the bath.The doorbell rang again. On went the slippers and towels, and the man started for the door again. He took one step, slipped on a wet spot, fell, and hit his back against the hard porcelain of the tub.Cursing under his breath, the man struggled into his street clothes and, with every move a stab of pain, drove to the doctor. After examining him, the doctor said, “You know, you’ve been lucky. Nothing is broken. But you need to relax. Why don’t you go home and take a long hot bath?”.
ha ha ha ha ha i laughed so hard. that was hilarious.

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar

"helloy55" wrote:

"#1musiclover" wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha i laughed so hard. that was hilarious.
You teasing them?

Danbo i love danbo xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

The Related Game!

latest videos