Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Easy Riddles! Come Answer!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Answer is - Anchor lol :P Your answers are better than the original answers though :P

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Big Grin Harder riddles for the ones who like long riddles! Btw, ask for the answers. I will post more and some of the answers are weird. I will promise to post more riddles. a) During WWI, there was a bridge connecting Germany and Switzerland. Nobody from Germany was allowed to enter Switzerland, and nobody from Switzerland was allowed to cross to Germany. A guard comes out of his tower every 3 minutes to see if anyone was trying to cross the bridge. If he saw anyone, he told them to go back. A woman in switzerland desperately needed to get to Germany, but knew it would take her at least 6 minutes to cross. But she managed it fine. How? b) A man woke up in the middle of the night and turned off the light. Ten people died as result. Why? c) You are a clever murderer who was finally caught one fall afternoon. You were sentenced to be hanged, but the king changes his mind and let's you choose your death. There are many ways to die... Which path shall you take? What do you tell the king? Remember, you are a very clever murderer... d) How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick? e) An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought? f) A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the fox, the goose, or the corn - at a time. If he could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the stream? g) A man decides to buy a nice horse. He pays $600 for it and he is very content with this strong animal. After a year the value of the horse has increased to $700 and he decides to sell the horse. But already a few days later he regrets his decision to sell the beautiful horse and he buys it again. Unfortunately he has to pay $800 to get it back so he loses $100. After another year of owning the horse he finally decides to sell the horse for $900. What is the overall profit the man makes? h) What word doesn't belong in this group? ---that, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, or chat. i) A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time? ASK FOR THE ANSWERS OR I WILL NOT GIVE c:

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

22. What do you fill with empty hands? [thinks for ages] I dunno Blush
It is a confusing answer. The answer is: gloves
[walks into the wall] I should of guessed this and I wanna do the longer riddles when i has go through all the easier ones and there actually hard smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

[walks into the wall] I should of guessed this and I wanna do the longer riddles when i has go through all the easier ones and there actually hard smile
Ohh okkaay. Big Grin And lol you are funny. You walked into a wall xP On kw! *gives Huge and ice pack!* xD Okay, go through the easy ones. And the number 23 is a good answer but answer is: Serve a tennis ball Hehe! :3

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Answer is - Anchor lol :P Your answers are better than the original answers though :P
hehee Devil me answers is wrong and what was the question where the anchor was the right answer? o.o Big Grin

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Ohh okkaay. Big Grin And lol you are funny. You walked into a wall xP On kw! *gives Huge and ice pack!* xD Okay, go through the easy ones. And the number 23 is a good answer but answer is: Serve a tennis ball Hehe! :3

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

I would never of thought of the tennis ball Tongue Out 28. I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I is it the doctor taking the temperatures and when he sees it she/he has to think about it? 29. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries. [thinks] is it ice? 30. I have hands and a face.I sometimes have numbers on my face. the clock Big Grin

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
31. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it? I dunno [thinks] 32. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? the atoms? 33. I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I? the future? Big Grin [i loves this topic and its addicting and sorry i has got so many answers wrong Devil] xD

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

I would never of thought of the tennis ball Tongue Out 28. I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I is it the doctor taking the temperatures and when he sees it she/he has to think about it? 29. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries. [thinks] is it ice? 30. I have hands and a face.I sometimes have numbers on my face. the clock Big Grin
I know, I read you don't like tennis but still play it :3 I checked your favorites. xD And: 28. Nose 29 .Towel 30. Correct!

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

hehee Devil me answers is wrong and what was the question where the anchor was the right answer? o.o Big Grin
Question 24. Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

31. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it? I dunno [thinks] 32. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? the atoms? 33. I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I? the future? Big Grin [i loves this topic and its addicting and sorry i has got so many answers wrong Devil] xD
31. Nothing is greater than God and nothing is more evil than the devil. The poor have nothing and the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you will die. NOTHING Big Grin 32. The letter E 33. CORRECT It is fine if you get the answers wrong sometimes. Your answers make me laugh xD Atoms Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos