Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Ohhh! And yes, the letter N is right for number 34 Big Grin Yeah! Big Grin xD Hehe. Your doing well in the riddles. xP
It was cos of the hint Wink Nose Where is 11+2=1? i dunno Blush

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

Ayumi me post went to the filter again [does the next one] 40. Each morning I appear, to lie at your feet. All day I will follow, no matter how fast you run. Yet I nearly perish, in the midday sun. Is it the shadows?
Oh, so I never got it? =O and yes, shadow is correct Big Grin WOOOOO! Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Ayumi me post went to the filter again [does the next one] 40. Each morning I appear, to lie at your feet. All day I will follow, no matter how fast you run. Yet I nearly perish, in the midday sun. Is it the shadows?
Oh, so I never got it? =O and yes, shadow is correct Big Grin WOOOOO! Big Grin
Yay Big Grin i loves this topic smile it will gets approved shortly and i said it was the car making the beeping sound and i does thinks its wrong anyways

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

42. A long snake that smokes. What am I? the long snake what smokes? Devil i donts know Tongue Out 43. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? [thinks] i has to come back to this one and im thinkings 44. Tear one off and scratch my head.What once was red is black instead? i doesnt answer any questions what has the 44 in it and its one of me unlucky numbers [is it the red dish cloth and once its cleaned something its black] Frustrated [this is 100% wrong i knows]  Devil

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

[all me posts are going to the filter monster and please checks later when the posts is released] 46. What has teeth but can not bite? the zip?

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 What has teeth and cannot bite? A comb?


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

[all me posts are going to the filter monster and please checks later when the posts is released] 46. What has teeth but can not bite? the zip?
:P Clue: Use it on your head.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

What has teeth and cannot bite? A comb?


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

What has teeth and cannot bite? A comb?
Correct! Big Grin And Huge, xD The answer for number41. In watches. 42. Train. 43. Footsteps. 44. A match. You are nearly finished Huge, after you done them, I will give the answers in a post with all the font in a light colour xD

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

What has teeth and cannot bite? A comb?
Correct! Big Grin And Huge, xD The answer for number41. In watches. 42. Train. 43. Footsteps. 44. A match. You are nearly finished Huge, after you done them, I will give the answers in a post with all the font in a light colour xD

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

"Me_Says_Hi" wrote:

What has teeth and cannot bite? A comb?
Correct! Big Grin And Huge, xD The answer for number41. In watches. 42. Train. 43. Footsteps. 44. A match. You are nearly finished Huge, after you done them, I will give the answers in a post with all the font in a light colour xD
Yay thank you and I thought I done all the easy ones now Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity