Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
hey everone are welcome here to publish their jokes! heres one of mine- little Bob wanted a red cycle for his bday. he was a very naughty boy so he thought that his mom wont buy it for him... suddenly he shoots up to his room and writes a letter to god asking for it and writes he was a good boy tht year...that wasnt true so he wrote another one then anothr ...then he felt quite helpless.... suprisingly he gets an idea and rushes off to church...notucing no one thr he takes mothr Mary's idol and runs home to his room. he then writes=  Dear God,  have kidnapped ur mother...if u want to see her again give me a red cycle!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
CUTEBOO7 Lock
CUTEBOO7
Star
Mother: "Did u enjoy your first day at school?" Girl:" First day? Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?" Big Grin Teacher: What's everyone's favourite expression at school? Pupil: I don't know! Teacher:Right! Tongue Out

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
Zabbiekinz10
Zabbiekinz10
Star
1. What do elves learn in school?       The elf-abet!! 2.Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?       He wanted to go to high school!! 3.Where do pencils go for vacation?       To PENCILvania!!!!! 4.How do you make a tissue dance?       Put a little boogie into it!!! 5.What did 0 say to 8?       Nice belt!!!! 6.Which flower talks the most?      Tulips....... They have two lips!!!!! 7.Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen before they go to the beach?      So they don't peel!!!!!  Big Grin Tongue Out

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
destinyluvzu
destinyluvzu
Star
lol  smile

-Destiny

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
Hoax
Hoax
StarStarStar
I have alot, just I think if I post those jokes I'll get kicked out of kidzworld. Then I would have to come back in a alt and spam this place until it died so for the sake of kid-kind I won't say any jokes. (: 

I was originally gonna post a racist joke here but I knew you guys wouldn't like it, your welcome Americans, Russians, Muslims, Kenyans, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, Mexicans, Austrians, Germans, British, and last but not the least, Penguins.

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Knock knock  who there Boo! Boo-Who? Don;t cry its just a JOKE!

Check out this thread on KW

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"alvy123" wrote:

hey everone are welcome here to publish their jokes! heres one of mine- little Bob wanted a red cycle for his bday. he was a very naughty boy so he thought that his mom wont buy it for him... suddenly he shoots up to his room and writes a letter to god asking for it and writes he was a good boy tht year...that wasnt true so he wrote another one then anothr ...then he felt quite helpless.... suprisingly he gets an idea and rushes off to church...notucing no one thr he takes mothr Mary's idol and runs home to his room. he then writes=  Dear God,  have kidnapped ur mother...if u want to see her again give me a red cycle!

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Teacher: "What is the chemical formula for water?" John : "HIJKLMNO" Teacher: "What are u talking abt?" John : "Sir, yesterday u said it is H TO O"

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Teacher : Sam, your composition on “My Dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy his? Sam : No, teacher, it’s the same dog… we both wrote on!!!

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

laugh at JOKES!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents the week before Christmas.At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.“I pray for a new bicycle!” “I pray for a new Nintendo!” “I pray for a new VCR!”His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, “Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn’t deaf.“To which the little brother replied, “No, but Grandma is!

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I AM A TURTLE.

We the Kidz

latest videos