Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Riddles!

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
I make you laugh When you cry I have a big nose And entertaining is a job of mine! Hint: I work at circuses  Clown I have horns and a tail I am red and live deep under the Earth I am not the lava But I work where dead people hail. Hint: I am God's enemy  Devil I live in the sky With the clouds Where the angels live And good dead people Come here to reside Hint: I am Jesus's father.  Angel

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Riddles!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"LilFairy" wrote:

I make you laugh When you cry I have a big nose And entertaining is a job of mine! Hint: I work at circuses  Clown I have horns and a tail I am red and live deep under the Earth I am not the lava But I work where dead people hail. Hint: I am God's enemy  Devil I live in the sky With the clouds Where the angels live And good dead people Come here to reside Hint: I am Jesus's father.  Angel
1.Clown 2.Devil 3.God No thanks for the hints next time c:

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos