Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

jokes

Posted By:
mahesh123
mahesh123
Star
what is talent and what is inteligence?????? walikng on a tight rope over nayagra falls is talent and not trying such a thing is intelegence Big Grin Tongue Out

jokes

Posted By:
mahesh123
mahesh123
Star
A TEACHER ASKES A STUDENT NAMED RAVI LIKE THIS TEACHER:- RAVI UR MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO A GIRL SO WHAT IS HER NAME RAVI         :-WHO DO I KNOW TEACHER SHE IS NOT SPEAKING YET                                                                               {THAT MEANS HE IS TELLING THAT HIS SISTER IS NOT SPEAKING                                               SO HOW CAN SHE SAY HER NAME}                             Cool Big Grin

jokes

Posted By:
FionaLovesYhew!!!=)
FionaLovesYhew!!!=)
StarStarStar
r we allowed to have your momma  jokes???????????

jokes

Posted By:
martialartstiemanにぽん
martialartstiemanにぽん
StarStar
Q. What do you call a sleepwalking nun? A. A roamin' catholic! ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺

I approve this message.

jokes

Posted By:
martialartstiemanにぽん
martialartstiemanにぽん
StarStar
Four mothers having lunch. Mother 1: My son is a priest. When he enters the church, everyone says, Good morning Father. (And she's very proud) Mother 2: My son is a bishop; everyone says, Good morning Your Excellency. (And she's very very proud) Mother 3: My son is a cardinal; everyone says, Good morning Your Eminence. (And she's extremely proud). All 3 look at Mother 4 and see what she has to say. Mother 4: Oh, my son is not a priest. He's just a layman. And he's 350 pounds & 7 foot 6. And when he enters the church, everyone says, OH MY GOD!!!

I approve this message.

jokes

Posted By:
martialartstiemanにぽん
martialartstiemanにぽん
StarStar
A nun, a priest, and a lawyer arrive at the gates of heaven and St. Peter greeted them. "Welcome to Heaven. We have simplified the process of admission, and all you need to do to get into Heaven is pass a simple test. Are you ready?"The Nun said, "I've prepared for this moment for 73 years.""Okay," said St. Peter, "spell 'God'.""G-O-D.""Very good, Sister, enter your eternal reward.""That was easier than I thought it would be," the priest said, "I'll take my test now.""Okay," said St. Peter, "spell 'love'.""L-O-V-E.""Excellent, Pale', enter your eternal reward."The third person, a lawyer, said, "Boy, is this is gonna be a snap. Give me my test.""Okay," said St. Peter, "spell 'prorhipidoglossomorpha'."

I approve this message.

jokes

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"martialartstiemanにぽん" wrote:

A nun, a priest, and a lawyer arrive at the gates of heaven and St. Peter greeted them. "Welcome to Heaven. We have simplified the process of admission, and all you need to do to get into Heaven is pass a simple test. Are you ready?"The Nun said, "I've prepared for this moment for 73 years.""Okay," said St. Peter, "spell 'God'.""G-O-D.""Very good, Sister, enter your eternal reward.""That was easier than I thought it would be," the priest said, "I'll take my test now.""Okay," said St. Peter, "spell 'love'.""L-O-V-E.""Excellent, Pale', enter your eternal reward."The third person, a lawyer, said, "Boy, is this is gonna be a snap. Give me my test.""Okay," said St. Peter, "spell 'prorhipidoglossomorpha'."
Is this joke meant to say that Lawyers are bad people?

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

jokes

Posted By:
martialartstiemanにぽん
martialartstiemanにぽん
StarStar
No, it's just the joke!

I approve this message.

jokes

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar
when i have kids i am going to make them watch 2012 the movie and tell them i servived that like a boss

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad

jokes

Posted By:
purplesing
purplesing
StarStarStarStar

"FionaLovesYhew!!!=)" wrote:

r we allowed to have your momma  jokes???????????

Add Me smile

Okay? Okay.

Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Watcha Watching? (2013)

The Box Pt.2

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos