Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

YO MAMA!!! >:D

Posted By:
GothWolf99
GothWolf99
StarStarStar
Yo mama is so dumb, she tried playing 'Got your Nose' with Lord Voldamort!! XD You mama is so fat, when she sat on a quarter, a booger popped out of George Washington's nose!!! XD Yo mama is so fat, when her beeper goes off people think she's backing up! Yo mama is so fat, when she goes to the movies, she sits beside EVERYONE! :3 Yo mama is so fat, when she goes in a restaurant, she looks at the menu and says, "Okay." You mama is so fat, she has to iron her pants on the drive way. Yo mama is so old, I told her to act her own age, she died. Yo mama is so fat that she puts her lipstick on with a paint-roller. Yo mama is so fat that to pull down her pants to get in her pocket!! Yo mama is so fat you have to take a train and two buses just to get on her GOOD side. Yo mama is so fat she has to wake up in sections! Yo mama is so fat she put on some DVD's and by the time shegot them down the spelled Boulevard! Yo mama is so fat, the National Weather gives a name to each one of her farts!! Yo mama is so ugly, there going to move Halloween to her birthday!! Yo mama is so ugly, she makes unions cry. Yo mama is so ugly she went to the beauty shop and it took three hours to for an aspirin!! Yo mama is so ugly when she  goes to the beach, cats try to put sand on her! Yo mama is so old, when she was in school, they didn't have History!!! Big Grin    Yo mama is is so 

KW Username: GothWolf99

Call me: G, GW, 99.3, or GothWolf99.

Favorites: Unicorns, wolves, kittens, friends, turtles, haters, reading, books, fried chicken, tacos, pokemon, Nyan Cat, Tac Nayn, and much more. o___o

Question: What does does it take to make me smile?

Answer: You find that out yourself.

Peace Loser

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
yo mama so stupid she go trick  or treating on labor day with a tutu on look like E.t . yo mama so fat Kung Fu Panda say damn  i gotta gain some weight yo mama so old when she was born she was the only pe rson on earth! yo mama so ugly when she put on makeup the makeup osay damn! girl u ugly and jump off her face yo mama so poor she be chasing the garbage truck wit a grocery list yo mama so desperate she dated a trash can!! yo mama so dirty they always taking her to the homeless shelter when she aint even homeless yo mama so  crazy she be chasing poor little kids down the street with a chain saw wit no clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
hannahbearz12
hannahbearz12
StarStarStarStar
yo mama so fat when she got her ears peirced with a harpoon yo mama so fat when she comes out in a yellow shirt people yell taxi yo mama so fat when she tans people yell free willy!

(LaTiNaGuRlZz)
shot me out of the sky cuz your my kryptonite
thats what he said to me before he left meh
whats wrong she asked nothing i said i know nothing is
big gurlz dont cry remember that you will get over him

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos