Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
AwesomelyAnne
AwesomelyAnne
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18
what is the most corny joke some one has ever told you????

You Never Know How Strong You Really Are
Until' Being Strong Is The Only Choice You Have
-AwesomelyAnne
-Rhyanne(Anne) Charlie Mafia


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
msmodelgirl619
msmodelgirl619
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Once, I said" what do you call cheeze thats not yours. Nachocheeze" . Horrifieng. Lol

Come at me bro * hides behind The Great Ali *


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
WhoisVictoor
WhoisVictoor
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279
I asked my sister to make a pun about a clock and she said "You tick me off." Made me chuckle.

[insert meaningful quote with heart in it]
[followed by irrelevant .GIF]


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
dirtbiker2
dirtbiker2
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 447
Why was the math book so sad? because it had so many problems

Adele may be able to set fire to the rain but Spongebob can make a campfire underwater


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
CarCar3704
CarCar3704
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 127
why did the chicken cross the road? To get its hair cut!  Tongue Out

Shine. Why? Because you are a star!

This has been a cheesy siggy. ^_^


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4806

"msmodelgirl619" wrote:

Once, I said" what do you call cheeze thats not yours. Nachocheeze" . Horrifieng. Lol
That's from annoying orange! Anyway, those 'Yo Mama' jokes are awful.

The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13120

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"msmodelgirl619" wrote:

Once, I said" what do you call cheeze thats not yours. Nachocheeze" . Horrifieng. Lol
That's from annoying orange! Anyway, those 'Yo Mama' jokes are awful.
Embarrassed How dare you insult my interest on Yo mama Jokes?!? They are awesome, funny, shall I go on?

trippy m8


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4806

"iamalive" wrote:

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"msmodelgirl619" wrote:

Once, I said" what do you call cheeze thats not yours. Nachocheeze" . Horrifieng. Lol
That's from annoying orange! Anyway, those 'Yo Mama' jokes are awful.
Embarrassed How dare you insult my interest on Yo mama Jokes?!? They are awesome, funny, shall I go on?
Lol. I guess I should'nt have spoken... Big Grin

The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13120

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"msmodelgirl619" wrote:

Once, I said" what do you call cheeze thats not yours. Nachocheeze" . Horrifieng. Lol
That's from annoying orange! Anyway, those 'Yo Mama' jokes are awful.
Embarrassed How dare you insult my interest on Yo mama Jokes?!? They are awesome, funny, shall I go on?
Lol. I guess I should'nt have spoken... Big Grin
xDD It's Deja Vu

trippy m8


The most corny joke you have ever heard-moved

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4806
heehee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Mods vs users!

latest videos