Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Just funny stuff

Posted By:
Jena12345
Jena12345
StarStar
Reformed PrisonerSeveral years ago, Mike was sentenced to prison. During his stay, he got along well with the guards and all his fellow inmates. The warden saw that deep down, Mike was a good person and made arrangements for Mike to learn a trade while doing his time. After three years, Mike was recognized as one of the best carpenters in the local area. Often he would be given a weekend pass to do odd jobs for the citizens of the community, and he always reported back to prison before Sunday night was over. The warden was thinking of remodeling his kitchen and in fact had done much of the work himself. But he lacked the skills to build a set of kitchen cupboards and a large countertop which he had promised his wife. So he called Mike into his office and asked him to complete the job for him. But, alas, Mike refused. He told the warden, "Gosh, I'd really like to help you but counter fitting is what got me into prison in the first place".Crazy Laws- KansasIf two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed. The state game rule prohibits the use of mules to hunt ducks. Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats. No one may catch fish with his bare hands. Pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights. In Lawrence KS, all cars entering the city limits must first sound their horn to warn the horses of their arrival. In Topeka KS, the installation of bathtubs is prohibited. In Wichita KS, before proceeding through the interesection of Douglas and Broadway, a motorist is required to get out of their vehice and fire three shot gun rounds into the air.

_Jena_

Just funny stuff

Posted By:
Madi24460
Madi24460
Star
I don't hve one. I just want to go around posting random stuff on forums lol. PEACE OUT GURL SCOUT!!!!!!  Punk

Just funny stuff

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What band got you into Metal?

Random Survey- 30 questions

What band got you into Metal?

latest videos