Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Riddles, Jokes and Tongue Twisters.

Posted By:
shimmiwim1
shimmiwim1
StarStarStar
Hi Everybody!  Welcome to Riddles, Jokes and Tongue Twisters! RULES ABOUT RIDDLES 1.  Anybody can say a riddle, the next person answers. If the person before you has already said a riddle try to answer it before you say your riddle. This way, it doesn't get confusing. 2. Don't say more than one riddle in one post please 3. No rude comments please. That means no riddles that's saying something mean about  a real person. 4. I'll stop by and post any riddles I find.  RULES ABOUT JOKES 1.  Tell a funny joke and you can see other people's reactions. Or you can just stop by and look at other people's jokes so you can tell them to your friends. 2. Don't make rude jokes. Trust me, they're not that funny anyways. Especially when you get banned from KidzWorld for it. 3. If you have any questions about what a joke means, just ask me. If I don't know, ask the person who posted the joke.  4. If you notice somebody saying a rude comment, please tell me. It's important we don't hurt other people's feelings.

He Needs A Hug!
Yours Truly,
Shimmiwim1

Posted By:
Xx_Cryst4l_xX01 Lock
Xx_Cryst4l_xX01
StarStarStar
I ve got a Tongue Twister :  Peter Piper picked a peck of Pickled Peppers . How many Pickled Peppers  did Peter Piper Pick .?      I can say this Tougue Twister more then 3x's . ( No Mistakes )

" Always Be Yourself , Theres No one Better ♥ " Selena Gomez ♥

Posted By:
L.S.R lover10000
L.S.R lover10000
Star
sall sue saw super seashells say 10 times fast

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos