Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
i got some riddles for yall  1. daneil , my son is exactly one fith of my age in 21 years time i will be exactly twice his age my husband is exactly seven times older then myu daughter jessica, in 8 years time my husband will be 3 tims older then jesscia...how old are jessica and daneil now? 2.i can be found where anything cannot dead men eat me all the time but if a living man does.. he'll die...what am i 3. i have an aye but cannot see im stronger and faster then any man alive but has no limbs ..what am i

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
hercules333
hercules333
Star
what is a bed that we could not sleep ?

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Miss Fortune
Miss Fortune
StarStarStar
whats heavier? A thousand pounds worth of bricks or a thousand pounds worth of feathers?

Look back on the past and you will not move on to the future sincerely, Karis Ducharme

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Miss Fortune"]whats heavier? A thousand pounds worth of bricks or a thousand pounds worth of feathers? [/quoteI have heard this b4 but i cant understand it

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Miss Fortune" wrote:

whats heavier? A thousand pounds worth of bricks or a thousand pounds worth of feathers?
They weighs the same. 1000 pounds Tongue Out Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Miss Fortune
Miss Fortune
StarStarStar
                                                            Unusual Paragraph In this Paragraph you will find an unusual thing. No doubt that its unusual, but what is it Devil ? Look as hard as you can and as long as you can, but you will not find anything unusual in it. But this is still an unusual paragraph. What about it is unusual?

Look back on the past and you will not move on to the future sincerely, Karis Ducharme

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"kittykat2553" wrote:

i got some riddles for yall  1. daneil , my son is exactly one fith of my age in 21 years time i will be exactly twice his age my husband is exactly seven times older then myu daughter jessica, in 8 years time my husband will be 3 tims older then jesscia...how old are jessica and daneil now? 2.i can be found where anything cannot dead men eat me all the time but if a living man does.. he'll die...what am i 3. i have an aye but cannot see im stronger and faster then any man alive but has no limbs ..what am i
1. PFFT I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT XD 2. Nothing (is the answer) 3. Um idunno

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Miss Fortune" wrote:

Unusual Paragraph In this Paragraph you will find an unusual thing. No doubt that its unusual, but what is it Devil ? Look as hard as you can and as long as you can, but you will not find anything unusual in it. But this is still an unusual paragraph. What about it is unusual?
There are no "e"s in the paragraph. It's unusual because 'e' is the most common letter in the English language. LIKE A BAWS.

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Miss Fortune
Miss Fortune
StarStarStar
how lond did it take for you to figure it out?

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Miss Fortune
Miss Fortune
StarStarStar
4 men get into a boat and they row into the middle of the lake. The boat tips over and all 4 men sink to the bottom of the lake and die. YET not a single man gets wet. How is that. Remember; - They did die drowning in the water - They were not izards, they were normal people like you or me - The answer is NOT "not one guy gets wet but all of them get wet drowning" No.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

latest videos