Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
BestYhuEvaHad_ Lock
BestYhuEvaHad_
StarStar

"Miss Fortune" wrote:

4 men get into a boat and they row into the middle of the lake. The boat tips over and all 4 men sink to the bottom of the lake and die. YET not a single man gets wet. How is that. Remember; - They did die drowning in the water - They were not izards, they were normal people like you or me - The answer is NOT "not one guy gets wet but all of them get wet drowning" No.
they were married

-PrettyGurlzLikeMe♥_

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
Miss Fortune
Miss Fortune
StarStarStar
ya correct

Look back on the past and you will not move on to the future sincerely, Karis Ducharme

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
frogperson
frogperson
StarStar
What is full of holes but can hold water? 

~awesomest ninja~
-Alien cat
Beware of the ATOCALYPSE! I vision taco's falling out of the sky! The hobos are all in on the conspiracy.

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
frogperson
frogperson
StarStar
A plane crashed at 12:00 a.m. on the border of U.S.A. and Canada. Where do you bury the survivors?

~awesomest ninja~
-Alien cat
Beware of the ATOCALYPSE! I vision taco's falling out of the sky! The hobos are all in on the conspiracy.

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
frogperson
frogperson
StarStar
I love your signature! Pluto being a DWARF planet is bs stupid scientists!

~awesomest ninja~
-Alien cat

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002
StarStar
i think its 33

joycelyn 2002

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
twilight_rocks121299
twilight_rocks121299
Star
The Pope, Beyonce, Barack Obama, and Bill Gates are on the same plane. There are only 3 parachutes left for the 4 of them. Obama says: "As the President, I think I should have the right to have a parachute, because I rule millions of people in the greatest nation of all." Beyonce says: "As one of the greatest singers of all-time, I think I should deserve to be safe. I bring tears and laughter to millions of people, and I'm an important contributor to pop music." Bill Gates says: "As one of the richest successful company owners, I think I should live because I'm on top of the economics cycle, creating jobs and incomes for millions of people. I am a wealthy and intelligent man." Finally, the Pope says: "I'm an old, religious man. I lived a life that's full, I helped millions of people find their way through God, I'm ready to let go of a parachute and to face my fate."Which one of them will abandon the parachute and die?   write the answer in my profile

you can judge me if your perfect

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
stars151298
stars151298
StarStarStar
What can run but never walks,  Has a mouth but never talks, Has a head but never weeps, And has a bed but never sleeps??

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
YoungWildFree14
YoungWildFree14
StarStarStar

"kittykat2553" wrote:

i got some riddles for yall  1. daneil , my son is exactly one fith of my age in 21 years time i will be exactly twice his age my husband is exactly seven times older then myu daughter jessica, in 8 years time my husband will be 3 tims older then jesscia...how old are jessica and daneil now? 2.i can be found where anything cannot dead men eat me all the time but if a living man does.. he'll die...what am i 3. i have an aye but cannot see im stronger and faster then any man alive but has no limbs ..what am i
1. Way too much math.. ugh! 2. Nothing 3. I think a hurricane..

▌│█║▌║▌║ ℓεxιε ℓσvεs үσυ ║▌║▌║█│▌

_░▒███████
░██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██
___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██
_________░▒▓██
_______░▒▓██
_____░▒▓██

RIDDLES!

Posted By:
jasmine93
jasmine93
StarStar
This is a riddle : It's walks on 4 legs in the morning 2 legs at noon 3 legs in the evening What is it??? This is a riddle : What has a head and a tail also Brown but no legs,what is it??

=

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

What's your forum post count?

Rock or rap

latest videos