Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
MysticFlame
MysticFlame
StarStarStarStar
Well, I decided to make a fun anagram contest! Let's see who can solve all 10 anagrams! I shall choose a theme for this month, and the deadline will be at the end of the month! Pretty late start, sorry for that. To enter, just post! To ask any questions, post! To answer, MESSAGE ME. The reason is to prevent any plagiarists stealing the prizes. You must solve ALL 10 Anagrams by November 1st, 2012 - 0000 BST (British time) PRIZES: 1st- Becomes My Friend! Mention in my Signature! Gets a cool Signature of their choice! 2nd- Becomes My Friend! Mention in my Signature! Gets a signature of MY choice! 3rd- Becomes My Friend! Mention In My Signature!  Consolidation - Becomes My Friend! This Month's Theme: Halloween!  Answer these 10 Anagrams... No 1 will be EASY and No 10 Will be HARD. Here we go! Anagram 1) A NEW HELLO Clue: It's October 31st! Anagram 2) JACKAL ON RENT Clue: Light this up to make it scary! Anagram 3) HATE HOUND USE Clue: The freaky house... Anagram 4) TRACTOR TRIKE Clue: Door to door...  Anagram 5) AURAL CONDUCT Clue: Count Something... And It Sucks Blood. Anagram 6) GROSS YACHTS Clue: It's Scary.... And Are Invisible.... Anagram 7) IMP SAVER Clue: They hate werewolves.  Anagram Cool HUG TEN CAVERNS Clue: The other word for treasure hunt... Also a perk on COD. Anagram 9) NAVAL RAY TINS Clue: Anagram 5's Home... Anagram 10) CANYON WELLHEAD Clue: Trick Or Treat brings you lot of... Hope you win! smile ~Callum

Sig v2
Hi, I am Callum. Scottish guy.

Turned 13 recently smile

Returned to KW just for a looksee! smile

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
MysticFlame
MysticFlame
StarStarStarStar
Quick! The deadline is just about 3 days left until the Anagram Contest of this month stops! Hurry while you are at it!

Sig v2
Hi, I am Callum. Scottish guy.

Turned 13 recently smile

Returned to KW just for a looksee! smile

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
teensp1rit. Lock
teensp1rit.
StarStarStarStar
1. Halloween. 2. Jack O Lantern. 3. Haunted House. 4. Trick Or Treat. 5. Count Dracula. 6. Scary Ghosts. 7. Vampire. 8. Scavenger Hunt  9. Transylvania 10. Halloween Candy. i win but i don't want to be your friend meh..

I'm such an animal
And baby honestly these teeth won't let you go.

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
1) Halloween 2) Jack o'lantern 3) Haunted House 4) Trick or Treat 5) Count Dracula 6) Scary Ghost 7) Vampires Cool  9)  10) Halloween Candy  Tongue Out

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
1 Halloween (Duh) 2 Jack o'lantern 3 Haunted House 4 Trick or Treat 5 Count Dracula 6 7 Vampires Cool 9) 10) [/quote]

Left.

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
adwrd
adwrd
StarStarStarStar
1. Halloween 2.Jack O'Lantern 3.Haunted House 4.Trick or Treat 5.Count Dracula 6.Ghosts 7.Vampires 8.Scavenger Hunt 9.Transilvania 10. Halloween candy There you go! 10/10 I WON!

LOOK AT MAH CACTI, MAH CACTI IS AMAZIN'!
Cool Story Bro! Tongue Out
LOLCars

But in all seriousness.....
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know anymore...

-Fun

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
adwrd
adwrd
StarStarStarStar

"MysticFlame" wrote:

Well, I decided to make a fun anagram contest! Let's see who can solve all 10 anagrams! I shall choose a theme for this month, and the deadline will be at the end of the month! Pretty late start, sorry for that. To enter, just post! To ask any questions, post! To answer, MESSAGE ME. The reason is to prevent any plagiarists stealing the prizes. You must solve ALL 10 Anagrams by November 1st, 2012 - 0000 BST (British time) PRIZES: 1st- Becomes My Friend! Mention in my Signature! Gets a cool Signature of their choice! 2nd- Becomes My Friend! Mention in my Signature! Gets a signature of MY choice! 3rd- Becomes My Friend! Mention In My Signature!  Consolidation - Becomes My Friend! This Month's Theme: Halloween!  Answer these 10 Anagrams... No 1 will be EASY and No 10 Will be HARD. Here we go! Anagram 1) A NEW HELLO Clue: It's October 31st! Anagram 2) JACKAL ON RENT Clue: Light this up to make it scary! Anagram 3) HATE HOUND USE Clue: The freaky house... Anagram 4) TRACTOR TRIKE Clue: Door to door...  Anagram 5) AURAL CONDUCT Clue: Count Something... And It Sucks Blood. Anagram 6) GROSS YACHTS Clue: It's Scary.... And Are Invisible.... Anagram 7) IMP SAVER Clue: They hate werewolves.  Anagram Cool HUG TEN CAVERNS Clue: The other word for treasure hunt... Also a perk on COD. Anagram 9) NAVAL RAY TINS Clue: Anagram 5's Home... Anagram 10) CANYON WELLHEAD Clue: Trick Or Treat brings you lot of... Hope you win! smile ~Callum
Well, I just got all 10. WOO HOO!

LOLCars

-Fun

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
teensp1rit. Lock
teensp1rit.
StarStarStarStar

"adwrd" wrote:

1. Halloween 2.Jack O'Lantern 3.Haunted House 4.Trick or Treat 5.Count Dracula 6.Ghosts 7.Vampires 8.Scavenger Hunt 9.Transilvania 10. Halloween candy There you go! 10/10 I WON!
Nah, you didn't. You got a spelling mistake and missed out a word. Clearly, I win since I posted first and got them all right. Chow.

I'm such an animal

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
adwrd
adwrd
StarStarStarStar
But, even though I had a spelling error, you copied mine and spelled it right, and that is clearly cheating. So I won. "Chow".

LOLCars

-Fun

~KW Anagram Contest~

Posted By:
teensp1rit. Lock
teensp1rit.
StarStarStarStar

"adwrd" wrote:

But, even though I had a spelling error, you copied mine and spelled it right, and that is clearly cheating. So I won. "Chow".
sore loser.

I'm such an animal

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What book are you currently reading?

How much battery has you got right now?

What book are you currently reading?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos