Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Jokes

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
1.) Disturbing news from the music industry today: Justin Bieber found alive in his apartment this morning. 2.)I absolutely love justin bieber's new music video! He gets beaten up... 3.)Minecraft: Where everything is possible......................except circles 4.)Free iPad for all iPhone users, just hold it closer to your face

Jokes

Posted By:
buetiful800
buetiful800
Star
 Devil

Iyania Lanay Kenon

Jokes

Posted By:
Off.2.Neverland_2269830 Lock
Off.2.Neverland_2269830
StarStarStar
why do Seagulls fly by the Sea and not by the Bay? B/c then they'd be Baeguls ---> Yes, I know its cheesy...

Have a Tomato?

Jokes

Posted By:
prettylilmama92
prettylilmama92
Star
THERE WAS A SPANISH MAN HE WANTED TO LEARN ENGLISH SO HE WATCH TV AND IT SAID PLUG IT IN PLUG IT IN THE OTHER FORK AND KNIVE FORK AND KNIVE THE LAST ONE WAS YES I DID YES I DID AND THE POLICE WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO COMMETED CRIME SO HE WENT TO DIFFERENT HOUSES AND HE WENT TO THE SPANISH GUY HOUSE SO HE SAID HAVE U COMMETED CRIME YES I DID YES I DID THE POLICE SAID WHAT DID U KILL HIM WITH FORK AND KNIFE FORK AND KNIFE THEN THE POLICE SAID WERE GOING TO HAVE TO EXCUTE YOU HE WAS LIKE PLUG IT IN PLUG IT IN LOL

Jokes

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
i love telling jokes!    why did the student eat his homework?     the teacher said it was a peice of cake get it like it can mean easy or A PEAICE OF CAKE GET IT!?!?!?

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Jokes

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar

"prettylilmama92" wrote:

THERE WAS A SPANISH MAN HE WANTED TO LEARN ENGLISH SO HE WATCH TV AND IT SAID PLUG IT IN PLUG IT IN THE OTHER FORK AND KNIVE FORK AND KNIVE THE LAST ONE WAS YES I DID YES I DID AND THE POLICE WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO COMMETED CRIME SO HE WENT TO DIFFERENT HOUSES AND HE WENT TO THE SPANISH GUY HOUSE SO HE SAID HAVE U COMMETED CRIME YES I DID YES I DID THE POLICE SAID WHAT DID U KILL HIM WITH FORK AND KNIFE FORK AND KNIFE THEN THE POLICE SAID WERE GOING TO HAVE TO EXCUTE YOU HE WAS LIKE PLUG IT IN PLUG IT IN LOL
   ummmm i dont get it sorry i just dont

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Jokes

Posted By:
Off.2.Neverland_2269830
StarStarStar
Q:  What did the cat say after eating two robins lying in the sun? A:   I just love baskin’ robins.…

Have a Tomato?

Jokes

Posted By:
BaconLovesBurger
BaconLovesBurger
StarStarStarStar
What did one ocean say to the other ocean???? Nothing,it just WAVED!!!! get it!!! xD ......i know,it's cheesy O_

I LOVE YOU SARAH! xD
My step bro^^
From: Your brother Big Grin Amen. (man, I sure do look good in that picture,don't you agree! xD )

^_^
I LUV YA SARAH!!!!
Jill Pickle here! Hacking your signature!! Hey!! Your brother beat me to it!!! Not cool J.T!!!! ^.^

Jokes

Posted By:
Off.2.Neverland_2269830
StarStarStar

"BaconLovesBurger" wrote:

What did one ocean say to the other ocean???? Nothing,it just WAVED!!!! get it!!! xD ......i know,it's cheesy O_
Hahaha, nice one noona ^-^

Have a Tomato?

Jokes

Posted By:
BaconLovesBurger
BaconLovesBurger
StarStarStarStar

"Off.2.Neverland" wrote:

"BaconLovesBurger" wrote:

Hahaha, nice one noona ^-^
*bows* kombawo Bae Bear^^

I LOVE YOU SARAH! xD
My step bro^^
From: Your brother Big Grin Amen. (man, I sure do look good in that picture,don't you agree! xD )

^_^
I LUV YA SARAH!!!!
Jill Pickle here! Hacking your signature!! Hey!! Your brother beat me to it!!! Not cool J.T!!!! ^.^

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos