Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Latest Trends
Post about all the latest celeb and entertainment trends and fads! Whether its the newest song or craziest celeb style we want to hear it all!

Are you unhappy? Pissed off? Need to rant and rave? Tell the world how you feel here!

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
I'm fed up of people gaining superiority complexes over enjoyment of TV shows/books/movies. You don't like that show with a big fandom? That's fine. You think you're better than the people who do like that show? Not fine. It's so stupid.

Also applies to people who hate on pop music just to try and be cool and "edgy". Like wow go pet a dog or something, no one cares.

Are you unhappy? Pissed off? Need to rant and rave? Tell the world how you feel here!

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
Tired of these fakes on KW 

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar

"SekaiHeiwa" wrote:

I absolutely HATE the cycle of new consoles and how today's kids have no respect for the older consoles before them. It goes like this:

New console is released, people like it. Sales of old console still persists.

Many games are released for said new console. People buy more of that new console, but games for the old console still arrive.

More games for the new one, less games for the old one.

The old console doesn't become popular anymore.

Rinse and repeat.

Who agrees?

Well....... Frown sorry... I like old consoles(well....some.....)  and new ones because they're like updates! Like the wii. Now theres a wii u! but still, its true, what you said!

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Tired lol

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
 I hate when people rant and rave. I seriously don't want to hear about other people's problems and trash other people's opinions! I mean, like, how in the world do you have fun with that? LIKE UGH! WHEN WAS IT OKAY FOR ONE PERSON TO BE THE BOSS OF EVERYONE?

(Gretchen Weiners had cracked, and now all I had to do is wait for the secrets to come pouring out)

SORRY I WILL NOT BE ON XC

Posted By:
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy
StarStarStar
i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together. 

~ You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~
Winston Churchill
~ "Have i gone mad?" "I'm afraid you're completely bonkers, but i will let you in on a little secret. All the best people are."~
Alice in Wonderland

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar
Humanity is so cruel

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Black_Ivy" wrote:

i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together. 
Sarcasm?

Nearly every one of us has thought over an idea to the point where it looks impossible to reject, and then we get discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged.

Posted By:
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy
StarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Black_Ivy" wrote:

Sarcasm?
no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  Wink

~ You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~
Winston Churchill
~ "Have i gone mad?" "I'm afraid you're completely bonkers, but i will let you in on a little secret. All the best people are."~
Alice in Wonderland

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Country and time game

Country and time game

What/How are you feeling right now?

Two word story

latest videos