Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Let's sing a song!

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

This is how you play:

You pick a song. Each person sings ten words until the song is over. Then you pick another song. Each person sings ten words until the song is over--and repeat. Try not to choose songs with "Suggestive" lyrics because I don't want anyone to get offended or for this post to get locked. 

Okay, so the first song is Thriller by Michael Jackson. If you don't know any lyrics, look them up on A-Z lyrics smile

"It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark"

Tongue Tied!!

Let's sing a song!

Posted By:
SWAGGNATION13
SWAGGNATION13
StarStarStar
My song is MURDA BIZNESS BY IGGY AND T.I.
 IN THE CLUB WIT BAD ###### STACKIN HUNDREDS BUNCH OF FIFTIES

SUPER CLEAN FOR SHO GET EM  HIT THE SCENE KILL #### WE IN THAT MURDA BIZNESS
I KILL PRIDE I HURT FEELINGS  CLICK CLACK BANG BANG WE ###### BIZNESS
MY OUTFITS NURK B****S CLICK CLACK BANG BANG WE IN THAT MURDA BIZNESS
IGGY DO IT BIGGY TELL THEM KEEP SENDING BOTTLES WE POP 50 THESE OTHER B****** THINK THEY HOT NOT REALLY SHE A BOKE HO THAT''S HOW U NOW  SHE NOT WITH ME KEEP MY HEELS ON HIGH RIDA DIE 67 RIDE RIDE TO FLY  IM THE GUYS HONES TRUTH THEY DECIDE TO LIE THEY JUST DIVIDE THEIR LEGS I JUST DIVIDE THE PIE NA NA NA NA NA WE AINT FEELIN UA'LL HO'S IF UR WAS ON FIRE WE'LL #### ON YA'LL ##### IM COLD
GET IN THAT THANG KILL B*****S DEAD CLICK CLACK BANG BANG WE IN THAT MURDA BIZNESS..
Big Grin

Mrs.QuincyH.

Let's sing a song!

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"SWAGGNATION13" wrote:

My song is MURDA BIZNESS BY IGGY AND T.I.
 IN THE CLUB WIT BAD ###### STACKIN HUNDREDS BUNCH OF FIFTIES

SUPER CLEAN FOR SHO GET EM  HIT THE SCENE KILL #### WE IN THAT MURDA BIZNESS
I KILL PRIDE I HURT FEELINGS  CLICK CLACK BANG BANG WE ###### BIZNESS
MY OUTFITS NURK B****S CLICK CLACK BANG BANG WE IN THAT MURDA BIZNESS
IGGY DO IT BIGGY TELL THEM KEEP SENDING BOTTLES WE POP 50 THESE OTHER B****** THINK THEY HOT NOT REALLY SHE A BOKE HO THAT''S HOW U NOW  SHE NOT WITH ME KEEP MY HEELS ON HIGH RIDA DIE 67 RIDE RIDE TO FLY  IM THE GUYS HONES TRUTH THEY DECIDE TO LIE THEY JUST DIVIDE THEIR LEGS I JUST DIVIDE THE PIE NA NA NA NA NA WE AINT FEELIN UA'LL HO'S IF UR WAS ON FIRE WE'LL #### ON YA'LL ##### IM COLD
GET IN THAT THANG KILL B*****S DEAD CLICK CLACK BANG BANG WE IN THAT MURDA BIZNESS..
Big Grin

Not to be rude, but can you read the instructions before posting? Thanks smile

Tongue Tied!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Do Fancyposts work on KW?

Name the USA.-moved

What book are you currently reading?

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos