Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Favorite Lyrics in Your Favorite Songs!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohh, sometimes love's intoxicating
Ohh, you're coming down, your hands are shaking
When you realize there's no one waiting

Am I better off dead?
Am I better off a quitter?
They say I'm better off now
Than I ever was with her

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe I know somewhere
deep in my soul
that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I've sworn to myself
that I'm content with loneliness.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Sunshine,
blinds you if you stare but,
Now I see, (crystal) crystal clear.
So here I am,
You can take or leave me.
But I won't ever be anywhere but here.

Posted By:
livelifetothefull27
livelifetothefull27
Star
I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock It's a matter of time before we all run out But when I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months, she finally set him freeI told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for meTwo weeks and we caught on fireShe's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile
Whoa, I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa, it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you now

But God, does it feel so good'Cause I got him where I want him nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God, it just feels soIt just feels so good

Read more: PARAMORE - MISERY BUISNESS LYRICS

Love livelifetothefull27 xxx

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar

"livelifetothefull27" wrote:

I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock It's a matter of time before we all run out But when I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months, she finally set him freeI told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for meTwo weeks and we caught on fireShe's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile
Whoa, I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa, it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you now

But God, does it feel so good'Cause I got him where I want him nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God, it just feels soIt just feels so good

"livelifetothefull27" wrote:

Omg I love Paramore!!!!!!!

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
BonBonEfron
BonBonEfron
Star
Probably Everybody's Fool by Evanescence.

Perfect by nature 
Icons of self indulgence 
Just what we all need 
More lies about a world that 

Never was and never will be 
Have you no shame? Don't you see me? 
You know you've got everybody fooled 

Look here she comes now 
Bow down and stare in wonder 
Oh how we love you 
No flaws when you're pretending 
But now I know she 

Never was and never will be 
You don't know how you've betrayed me 
And somehow you've got everybody fooled 

Without the mask, where will you hide? 
Can't find yourself lost in your lie 

I know the truth now 
I know who you are 
And I don't love you anymore 

It Never was and never will be 
You don't know how you've betrayed me 
And somehow you've got everybody fooled 

It never was and never will be 
You're not real and you can't save me 
Somehow now you're everybody's fool 

Posted By:
PARTYhard26
PARTYhard26
StarStarStarStar
MEAN BY TAYLOR SWIFT
You, with your words like knives and swrds and weapons that you use against meYou have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothingYou, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm woundedYou, pickin' on the weaker man
Well, you can take me down with just one single blowBut you don't know what you don't know
Someday I'll be living in a big old cityAnd all you're ever gonna be is meanSomeday I'll be big enough so you can't hit meAnd all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?
You, with your switching sides and your walk-by lies and your humiliationYou, have pointed out my flaws again as if I don't already see themI'll walk with my head down trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress youI just wanna feel okay again
I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you coldBut the cycle ends right now 'cause you can't lead me down that roadAnd you don't know what you don't know
Someday I'll be living in a big old cityAnd all you're ever gonna be is meanSomeday I'll be big enough so you can't hit meAnd all you're ever gonna be is mean
And I can see you years from now in a bar, talking over a football gameWith that same big loud opinion but nobody's listeningWashed up and ranting about the same old bitter thingsdrink (the past word) and grumbling on about how I can't sing
But all you are is meanAll you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in lifeAnd mean, and mean, and mean, and mean
But someday I'll be living in a big old cityAnd all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeahSomeday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit meAnd all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday, I'll be, living in a big old city(Why you gotta be so mean?)And all you're ever gonna be is mean(Why you gotta be so mean?)Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me(Why you gotta be so mean?)And all you're ever gonna be is mean smile

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

Posted By:
FireFlowerLizzy
FireFlowerLizzy
Star
[chorus]
When you're ready come and get it (x2)
Na na na (x3)

When you're re-e-a-dy (x2)

When you're ready come and get it
Na na na (x3)

You ain't gotta worry it's an open invitation
I'll be sittin' right here real patient
All day all night I'll be waitin' standby
Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day all night maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie.
I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.
I love you much to, much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet. This love ain't finished yet...
So baby whenever you're ready...

[chorus]
Na na na (x3)

Na na na (x3)

You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that.
And baby once I get it I'm yours no take backs.
I'm gon' love you for life I ain't leaving your side
Even if you knock it ain't no way to stop it
Forever you're mine baby I'm addicted no lie, no lie
I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.
So baby whenever you're ready.....

[chorus]
Na na na (x3)

Na na na (x3)

This love will be the death of me, but I know I'll die happily
I'll know I'll know I'll know
Because you love me so...Yeah!

[chorus]
When you ready come and get it
Na na na (x3)

Na na na (x3)

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
My favorite part from Right Now by KoЯn

I'm feeling mean today
Not lost, not blown away
Just irritated and quite hated
Self control breaks down
Why's everything so tame?
I like my life insane
I'm fabricating and debating
Who I'm gonna' kick around

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Warrior Soul - Four More Years

Playing wild, the dying childrenFrom the gutter they spawnA life created of indignationPride and seeker pausePig city, oil creationOver ###-dosed the junk machine crawlsMissing is the laughter, from the death busWhile the eternal human war rages on
Can you believe how little you care?The friendly face of the empire leaderConquest of style, ego hateWalk amongst the dogsWhile the violence kills the declined state
Have you eaten today?Iam gladYour digestion is the sorrow of the hungrySo tired of rejection and stupidity
Cut away to Grey manIsolation room, a crowd gathersFade to riot, As the furor screams deliveranceThe claws of the predatory corporation dig deepinto the niave religion cultureAcceptance, blind virtuetheir reason taunts the absurdThe beggar, he feeds the angerAs you burn sorrow's last word
Pain create the answer holyLearn the lesson passion learnedHate the teachers, oh so saintlyI kiss the pyre as it burned
Our need flows on, but we feel nothingWhile emotion kills with no remorseful deathblow from JesusOnly you can turn the keyto unlock the tortured riches inside your soulAnd find the reason we live
Like some sort of God rejectionPlace the blame on heads that turnYou watch the dagger rip through massesAs wheat and grain and corndry into a hatred reality,screaming into a vengeful pitPitiful scream!!
The heart goes forward hatingWanting life that cannot be attainedJustice seeker, pray for vengeanceThe purist life is marred and staind
I want the World to healIwant the world to loveBut it cannot
4 More Years4 More Years4 More Years4 More Years4 More Years4 More Years4 More Years...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should women have higher societal roles?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the signature above you!

favorite Music band

Nirvana

latest videos