Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Favorite Lyrics in Your Favorite Songs!

Posted By:
cheybaby27
cheybaby27
Star
[Liam] You're insecure Don't know what for You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or Don't need make up To cover up Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough [Harry] Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but yo-ou [One Direction] Baby, you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul That's what makes you beautiful [Zayn] So, girl, come on You got it wrong To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong I don't know why You're being shy And turn away when I look into your e-e-eyes [Harry] Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but yo-ou [One Direction] Baby, you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul That's what makes you beautiful Na na na-na na na naaa na-na Na na na-na na Na na na-na na na naaa na-na Na na na-na na [Harry] Baby, you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful [One Direction] Baby, you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul [Harry] That's what makes you beautiful

Cheyanne

Posted By:
tm221
tm221
StarStarStar
budy me down tw3rc sum girl

I need a dolar.A dolar is wat i need. HEY HEY!!!!!!

Posted By:
iluvme4ever
iluvme4ever
StarStar
I luv christinia aguielra

mariah4ever

Posted By:
AdviceGirl1 Lock
AdviceGirl1
Star
Selena Gomez My Dilemma

"Don't pity the dead, Harry, pity the living." -Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStar
hello
wherever you are
are u dancing on the dance floor
or drinking by the bar?
tonite we do it big
and shine like stars
and we don't give a what'
cuz thatz just who we are

Crazy Kids by Kesha

]

Posted By:
Pokefan_Girl-28
Pokefan_Girl-28
Star
I really love the song "Alligator Sky" by Owl City. One of my favorite parts of the lyrics is:

1)Shawn Chrystopher:
Uh uh, that's not a plane, that's me
I'm sittin' where I'm supposed to

Floatin' on the cloud, can't nobody come close to.

Just a good one. Very creative part of the lyrics.

2)I'm scared to death that I'll never be afraid.

Seriously, that one's genious.

3) 
Shawn:
Uh, now I'mma dance like I never dance
Sing like I never sing, dream like I never dreamed
Or try to, 'cause we've been lied to
That the sun is somethin' that we can't fly to

I LOVED that part of the lyrics. Really unique.

And finally, the chorus of the song.

4) 
Adam:
Where was I when the rockets came to life
And carried you away into the alligator sky?
Even though I'll never know what's up ahead
I'm never lettin' go, I'm never lettin' go

Lovin' this song! Just great!!

Wherever you go, keep your head held high, keep your hopes up higher, and keep your faith up highest.

Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
StarStarStar
Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-#-# song❤

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fears

Am New, Help!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Am New, Help!

Which One Should I Pick?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos