Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Cross My Heart

Posted By:
Bonishnock
Bonishnock
Star
These are the lyrics to an amazing song by Marianas Trench:

So here's another day I'll spend away from youAnother night, I'm on another broken avenueMy bag is ripped and worn but then again now so am ITake what you wanna, take what you wanna, take what you
I miss the stupid things, we'd go to sleep and thenYou'd wake me up and kick me out of bed at 3 a.m.Pick up the phone and hear you saying dirty things to meDo what you wanna, do what you wanna, do what you
Take me with you I'd start to miss youTake me home I don't wanna be alone tonight
And I do want to show you I will run to you for you'Til I can't stand on my own anymoreI cross my heart and hope to dieCross my heart and hope to dieCross my heart and hope to
Hotels are all the same, you're still away from meAnother day, another dollar that I'll never seeCan I get a piece of the piece of the, piece of something goodLie just a little, lie just a little, lie just a
I wonder what you're doing, I wonder if you got itI wonder how we used to ever go so long without itAnd no matter where I go I'm coming back to youBe where we oughta, be where we oughta, be where we
Take me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with home I don't wanna be alone tonight
And I do want to show you I will run to you for you'Til I can't stand on my own anymoreI cross my heart and hope to die
Take me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss you
Take me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss youTake me with you I'd start to miss youTake me home I don't wanna be alone tonight
And I do want to show you I will run to you for you'Til I can't stand on my own anymoreI cross my heart and hope to die

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your friends here, that have left

baby corn and mom

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos