Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

could it get any worse

Posted By:
sk8ter girl 14
sk8ter girl 14
Star

you went, just left, me on my own,                                                                                                               you went, of with, my best friend emma. 
dont you see dont you see that im drowning in my own tears own tears oohh oohh 
dont you see dont that i need you right beside me 
coz things are getting out of controll

could it get any worse 
is there another problem on the way 
its breaking my shunken hart 
not noing if it could get any worse 
ohhh ohhh ohh could it get any worse ohh ohh ohoh 

thats all there is so far please comment

could it get any worse

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken
StarStarStarStar
My song: A tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made , Southern california much like Arizona my eyes don't shed tears but boy they bawl , when i'm thinking about you (Oh no no no) i been thinking about you (You know know know) i been thinking about you do you think about me still (Do you do you) or do you not think so far ahead , Cause i been thinking about you forever Ohhhh -Kenya

-Frank Ocean Thinkn about you - ♥ Not the whole song

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

could it get any worse

Posted By:
sk8ter girl 14
sk8ter girl 14
Star
thats cool 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do u wish ur name was?

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

latest videos