Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR

Posted By:
xxxhazelxxx
xxxhazelxxx
Star
Rise And Shine - Rain rain wont go away cloud on my head every single day this pain pain goes right inside breaking me down till i just cry little bully wants to play hits me every singe pain pain go right inside guess I'll just have to let it slide drain drain all my life why cant i just stop this strife rain rain wont go away cloud on my head every single day beat on another kid but not on me rain rain wont go away cloud on my head every single day these games games that you play eventually I'll get up and say no no not this time i'm taking back what is mine.WITH THIS FAITH WE WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFORM THE JANGALING DISCORDS OF OUR NATION INTO A BEUTIFUL SYMPHONY OF BROTHERHOOD WITH THIS FAITH WE WILL BE ABLE TO WORK together ,to Wink Tongue-ray TOGETHER TO STRUGGLE TOGETHER TO GO TO JAIL TOGETHER TO STAND UP FOR FREEDOM TOGETHER KNOOWING THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO SING WITH NEW MEANING. Stand up and take whats mine insecurities is what you're trying to hide i dont care for the things that you say i know that you're just one step away from breaking down pick yourself up off the ground i know that you are better than this Open you're eyes now is the time to rise up with darkness we'll still shine Idolized and Despised wrong or right we'll make it through to the other side

STEFANY THE GREAT

BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood On The Dance Floor is the worst band I have ever heard in my life.

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

freind chat

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.