Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > skrillex

Music

Posted By:
KARIZMAKID
KARIZMAKID
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
your fav lyrics for any skrillex song!!!

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622
i like, "yo skrill drop it hard" from Kyoto, most of his songs don't really have lyrics

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 418
"Hello again to all my friends together we can play rock'n'roll" Big Grin I think we all know what song this is.  Indifferent

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"priscilla the awesome" wrote:

"Hello again to all my friends together we can play rock'n'roll" Big Grin I think we all know what song this is.  Indifferent


Rock 'N Roll (will take you to the mountain) duh! 

Posted By:
Evanescing_Dream_1998080 Lock
Evanescing_Dream_1998080
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 186
I didn't know Skrillex had lyrics.

☠ Religion is Poison. ☠


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"Evanescing_Dream" wrote:

I didn't know Skrillex had lyrics.


well you obviousley don't listen to him much 

Posted By:
Evanescing_Dream_1998080 Lock
Evanescing_Dream_1998080
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 186

"greenpig87" wrote:



"Evanescing_Dream" wrote:


I didn't know Skrillex had lyrics.


well you obviousley don't listen to him much 


You're right. I don't. owo

☠ Religion is Poison. ☠


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"Evanescing_Dream" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:






"Evanescing_Dream" wrote:




I didn't know Skrillex had lyrics.


well you obviousley don't listen to him much 


You're right. I don't. owo


well you should,he's fantasticBig Grin 

play online games

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

How old are you?

ThE WoRd GaMe

What's Your Name Backwards?

Write your username backwards (:

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Whats your Real Name

How old are you?

what is your first name

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos