Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > ex old man

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Ex old man

Posted By:
PuppyPower10
PuppyPower10
StarStar
"Ex-Old Man" Got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend Took his ring off my finger, gave him back his #### So don't judge me, I'm doing the best I can Got a really good reason for this drink in my hand Got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend No I didn't see it coming, she was sly as can be I was crying on her shoulder, he was cheating on me She never let on that it was her stealing his love But I wised up I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend Good riddance to ‘em both, I really don't need them I was working two jobs, they were fooling around Crossed my mind to put ‘em six feet in the ground I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend Trust may be something that I live without It's gonna take a while to remove my doubt But everyone around you at some point will let you down That's how I feel now I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend Now I heard it through the grape vine,he's tired of her Guess they're finally getting what they deserve The last time I saw him he had the nerve to hit on me How sleazy can you be? I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend Took his ring off my finger, gave him back his #### #### So don't judge me, I'm doing the best I can I've got a really good reason for this drink in my hand I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend I got an ex-old man and an ex-best girlfriend

PuppyPower10 smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is there life after death?

Favorite Cold Drink?

China pledges more dialogue on regional co...

Boy Bands List

Boy Bands List

How many friends do you have offline now??

latest videos