Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

perfect two

Posted By:
vampiremagic
vampiremagic
Star
you can be the peanut butter to my jelly you can be the butterflies i feel in my belly you can be the captain i can be your first mate you can be the chills that i feel on our first date you can be the hero i can be your side kick can be the tear that i cry if we ever split you can be the rain from the cloud when its stormin or you can can be  the sun when it shines in the mornin dont know if i could be without you cuz boy you complete me and in time i know that we will both see that were all we need cuz your the apple to my pie your the straw to my berry your the ##### to my high and your the one i wanna merry cuz your the one for me (for me) and im the one for you (for you) you take the both of us (of us) and were the perfect two were the perfect two baby me and you were the perfect two you can be the prince i can be your princess you can you can be the sweet tooth i can be your dentist you can be the shoes and i can be the laces you can be the heart that i spill on the pages you can be the ##### i can be the chaser you can be the pencil i can be the paper you can be as cold as the winter weather but idc as long as were together dont know if i could be without you cuz boy you complete me and in time i know we will both see that were all we need cuz your the apple to my pie your the straw to my berry your the ##### to my high and your the one i wanna  merry cuz your the one for me (for me) and im the one for you (for you ) you take the both of us (of us) and were the perfect two were the perfect two baby me and you were the perfect two you know I'll never doubt ya and you know that i think about ya and you know i cant live without ya i love the way you smile and maybe in just a while i can see me walk down the aisle cuz your the apple to my pie your the straw to my berry your the ##### to my high and your the one i wanna merry cuz your the one for me (for me) and im the one for you (for you ) you take the both of us (of us) and were the perfect two were the perfect two baby me and you were the perfect two ( yeah,yeah)  Love happy valentines day devon  

DESTINEE GOOD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TOO MUCH HOMEWORK

Kidzworld or woozworld?

One Direction or Jonas brothers

Jonas Brothers

Kidzworld or woozworld?

Kidzworld or woozworld?

latest videos