Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Wanted

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar

you'd know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do ' Cause everything that don't make sense about me It makes sense when I'm with you Like everything that's green, girl I need you But it's more than one and one makes two So put aside the math and the logic of it You gotta know you're wanted too I wanna wrap you up Wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted I wanna call you mine Wanna hold your hand forever And never let you forget it Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted Anyone can tell you you're pretty And you get that all the time, I know you do But your beauty's deeper than the makeup And I wanna show you what I see tonight When I wrap you up When I kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted I wanna call you mine Wanna hold your hand forever And never let you forget it 'Cause Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted As good as you make me feel I wanna make you feel better Better than your fairy tales Better than your best dreams You're more than everything I need You're all I ever wanted All I ever wanted And I just wanna wrap you up Wanna kiss your lipsI wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine Wanna hold your hand forever And Never let you forget it Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted 'Cause you'll always be wanted

Dare to be something more ♥

Wanted

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx.

Dare to be something more ♥

Wanted

Posted By:
arthi
arthi
StarStarStarStarStar

"real4life14" wrote:

you'd know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do ' Cause everything that don't make sense about me It makes sense when I'm with you Like everything that's green, girl I need you But it's more than one and one makes two So put aside the math and the logic of it You gotta know you're wanted too I wanna wrap you up Wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted I wanna call you mine Wanna hold your hand forever And never let you forget it Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted Anyone can tell you you're pretty And you get that all the time, I know you do But your beauty's deeper than the makeup And I wanna show you what I see tonight When I wrap you up When I kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted I wanna call you mine Wanna hold your hand forever And never let you forget it 'Cause Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted As good as you make me feel I wanna make you feel better Better than your fairy tales Better than your best dreams You're more than everything I need You're all I ever wanted All I ever wanted And I just wanna wrap you up Wanna kiss your lipsI wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine Wanna hold your hand forever And Never let you forget it Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted 'Cause you'll always be wanted

be happy!
And keep smiling like the girl below :
1-year old Arthi!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

If i could meet ...

What's the most important lesson you have ...

latest videos