Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

L.A.boyz by victoria justice

Posted By:
brittmc
brittmc
Star
Victoria: driving down sunset on a saturday night its getting kinda crazy under the lights we dont care where were passing our time watching those l.a. boyz roll by

Ariana: in their drop tops, harleys,escaldes too a hundred diffrent flavors to vary your view theres one for me and theres one for you watching them l.a. boyz roll through

Both: looking so hot down in hollywood you know they got got the goods so lets give it up fpr those l.a boyz, riding in the waves up in malibu they really get get to youso lets give it up for those l.a. boyz give it up give it up you dont have no chioce give it up give it up for those l.a. boyz

Ariana: west side east side everywhere between rock stars jam in the promenade for free

Both: flipping their skate boards on veince beach l.a boyz come play with me turn it up turn it up come play with me looing so hot down in hollywood you know they got got the goods so lets give it up for those l.a. boyz putriding the waves up in malibu they really get get to you so lets give it up for those l.a. boyz put your number in my phone oh maybe ill call you maybe not what you doin all alone come and show me what you got boy boy what you got got show me what you got looking so hot down in hollywood you know they got got the goods so lets give it up for those l.a boyz riding the waves in malibu they really get get to you so lets give it up for those l.a. boyz give it up for those l.a. boyz (x7) lets give it up for those l.a boyz

L.A.boyz by victoria justice

Posted By:
kittybitty13
kittybitty13
StarStarStar
I love that song! <3

Hiiiiii, hola, Bonjur, aloha, Konnichiwa lol

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos