Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Not a love song By:Ross Lynch

Posted By:
brittmc
brittmc
Star
Youre always on my mind i think about you all the time " um.... no" lets not talk about it drama we can live with out catch a wave if were board theres a clock well ignore find a way around it hey girl i can tell theres something even when u say its nothing when your playing with your hair like you just dont care easy tell your bluffin " now please dont take this the wrong way" i love the things u do its how u do the things u love but its not a love song not a love song i love the way u get me but correct me if im wrong this is not a love song not a love song i love that you buy the tickets and u dont make me watch your chick flick weve come so far being just the way we are if its not broken dont fix it i cant guess the meaning when you dont say what youre feeling if you got a broken heart you can punch me in the arm now thats what you needed "dont take this the wrong way (nope)" i love the things you do its how you do the things you love but its not a love song not a love song i love the way you get me but correct me if im wrong this is not a love song not a love song i dont speak girl "( like hey girl)"  i dont quite understand a manicure but youre the only friend id take a shower for and i will hold your bags when u go shopping what a guy what a guy what a guy i love the things you do its how you do the things you love the way u say it put me through it i guess i always do it ( i always knew it) i love th way you get me but correct me if im wrong this is not a love song(not a love song) not a love song i love the things you do its how you do the things you love but its not a love song (defintly not a love song) not a love song i love the way you get me but correct me if im wrong this is not a love ( its not a love song) not a love song this is not a love song ( is not a love song ) not a love song

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
o-o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
animeanime129
animeanime129
StarStarStarStar
I like that song! Big Grin

anime is awesome!!
┌─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them."

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
On the show at some point Austin should say to Ally. 'I take Not A Love Song back. This is a love song!"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
t-rex turpen
t-rex turpen
Star
i love your song

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Yo, wassup
Summer in the sand
He's the drummer in the band
Drop the beach
He's a DJ at the Boardwalk
I smile and I tan
And I stand up sleight of hand
Rockin' the shades you can almost see their eyes lock
What could be better than a party in the weather
With the sport buses t'gether in the backdrop
Ev'ry thing was right in the digiment tonight with the music and the lights out n' we stop stop stop stop
(Oh yeah) Heard it on the radio
Sing it out loud
(Oh oh) Comin' out to see the show
Oh oh oh ev'rybody now
Heard it on the radio
(Oh oh oh) Comin' out to see the show
(Okay) Listen to the story about party about the stiller about the someone that would raise the bar
Any would tell ya it was chilly it was the best time we had so far
Ev'ryone together always goin' never better and the good times go on and on and on
Never would be better doesn't matter where we're headed I'll remember when I hear our song(What!)
Heard it on the radio
Sing it out loud
Comin' out to see the show
(Oh oh oh) Ev'rybody now heard it on the radio
(Oh oh oh) Ev'rybody now heard it on the radio
(Oh oh oh) Evrybody now comin' out to see the show

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
smartphone
smartphone
StarStarStarStar
I  like   that   song smile

Posted By:
KeKe1995
KeKe1995
Star
I love the things you do
It's how you do the things you love
But's it's not a love song
Not a love song
I love the way you get me
But correct me if I'm wrong
This is not a love song
Not a love song

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

NASCAR FORUM

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!