Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Not Cool: a song by ME! :D

Posted By:
luci4700
luci4700
Star
Mm. Uh huh. Yeah. OH! People at my school think they are so cool well what I say that is a sack of hay, see, what they do is sag their pants down walkin  walkin downtown. they act like they are everything that's cool but what they don't know is that they're not cool. Ohh, yeah ill bet by next year they'll be yellin' at the world "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Because they are in a swirl yeah,( so you know that your so cool. then why don't you go to school?) ohh, what they do is sag their pants down walkin walkin downtown they act like they are everything that's cool but what they don't no is that they are not cool. Not not not cool...

♥ тнιик вєfσяє уσυ σρєи тнє ∂σσя. ♥

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
amazing 0/10

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
ThatIrishChick
ThatIrishChick
Star

"luci4700" wrote:

Mm. Uh huh. Yeah. OH! People at my school think they are so cool well what I say that is a sack of hay, see, what they do is sag their pants down walkin  walkin downtown. they act like they are everything that's cool but what they don't know is that they're not cool. Ohh, yeah ill bet by next year they'll be yellin' at the world "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Because they are in a swirl yeah,( so you know that your so cool. then why don't you go to school?) ohh, what they do is sag their pants down walkin walkin downtown they act like they are everything that's cool but what they don't no is that they are not cool. Not not not cool...
.....wow......

I'm just an ordianary girl♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos