Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Water cycle rap

Posted By:
Eman456
Eman456
Star
You should know that it all starts with the sun evaporated oceans and lakes were here to tell you about    rain rain the water cycle makes it rain rain evaporation makes it rain rain condensation makes it rain rain sun heats the ocean molecules go round and round go much faster they begin to jump up and down become water  vapour flying up to the sky get together , form a cloud my, oh my i'm talking about condensation you know its fly water from the earth evaporates to the sky and what condenses must come down when it comes down its riggida riggada riggada rain you know rain is precipitation collects on stuff to evaporate in then it starts all over and that's a fact  that's the water cycle and you can believe that rain rain the water cycle makes it rain rain evaporation makes it rain rain condensation makes it rain rain your brain is on vacation if you don't know about precipitation the water cycle never stops you see C-Y-C-L-E  that's the cycle and you know its like that earth recycles water and you know its not whack it's all natural its not coincidental  keep the water clean because that's environmental rain rain the water cycle makes it rain rain evaporation makes it rain rain condensation makes it rain rain peace i'm outta here

Eman

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos