Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

like your black *** try having sum #### fun wanna be tough.......BLAND #.#.#

Um, why are you getting so worked over a little opinion over some band you like? No, I don't care about coming off as a tough person, but you look like you do. Kind of pointless to me.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
Look i made these lyrics for THE HU GANGSTERS NOT FOR YOU TO COME MESS WITH THEM OR READ THEM

Hello

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

like your black *** try having sum #### fun wanna be tough.......BLAND #.#.#
He's not trying to be tough; and neither am I. We're just voicing our opinions. Don't get so worked up like a little four year old just because someone doesn't like something you like.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

Look i made these lyrics for THE HU GANGSTERS NOT FOR YOU TO COME MESS WITH THEM OR READ THEM
Calm down. Why did you post it on a forum and not say for a certain group of people; or for a certain person? If you didn't want us to read it so badly, you should of just posted it on a blog.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

You know nothing about gang activity. You're only a girl who's 12 so stop acting like you're tough o something. 
I'm not messing with anyone either. Stating an opinion that you do not agree with is not a personal attack against anybody. Stop taking it so personal.

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
Btw THESE ####### LYRICS WERENT SUPOSE TO BE FOR YOUR WHITE ######### FOR SOMEONE ELSE.. HU GANGSTERS

Hello

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

Btw THESE ####### LYRICS WERENT SUPOSE TO BE FOR YOUR WHITE ######### FOR SOMEONE ELSE.. HU GANGSTERS
Racist, aren't we? It shouldn't matter if we're white or not; we all have our opinions on a certain song, genre, or band/singer. So calm the heck down; no one will have the exact same opinion as you.

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

I'm not sure if you can't read or if you're just not reading my posts. I'm not white. 
Again, you know nothing about gang activity, you're just some 12 year old trying to come off as "hard". 

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Damagical" wrote:

oh yeah prove that you do black ###

My photos.

Scene for dummies-lyrics

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
someone does have the same opinon as me learn to read the book how to be scene for dummies being scene is something. u ####### know what i mean

Hello

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

speak about the above user

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim

latest videos