Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > nothing

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

nothing

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

am i better off dead? am i better off a quiter?
they say im better off now then i ever was with her as they take me to my local down the street im smiling but im dieng trying not to drag my feet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
they say a few drinks will help me to forget her but after one too many i know that ill never only they cant see where this is gonna end they all think im crazy but to me its perfect sense
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and my mates are all there trying to calm me down cause im shouting your name all over town im swearing if I go there now i can change her mind turn it all around
~~~~
and I know that im dwunk but ill say the words and shell listen this time even though there slurred so i dialed her number and confessed to her im still in love but all I heard
was nothing ( nothing  nothing  nothing )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so i stumble there along the railings and the fences i know if were face to face then shell come to her senses every dwunk step i take leads me to her door if she sees how much im hurting shell take me back for sure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and my mates are all there trying to calm me down cause im shouting your name all over town im swearing if i go there now i can change her mind turn it all around
~~~~~~
and i know that im dwunk but ill say the words and shell listen this time even though there slurred so i dialed her number and confessed to her im still in love but all I heard was nothing ( nothing nothing )
~~~~~~
she said nothing ( nothing nothing )
oh i wanted words but all i heard was nothing
oh i got nothing ( nothing nothing )
i got nothing ( nothing nothing )
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh somtimes love is intoxicating
oh your coming down
your hands are shaking
When you realize theres no one waiting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
am i better off dead? am i better off a quiter?
they say im better off now then i ever was with her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and my mates are all there trying to calm me down cause im shouting your name all over town im swearing if i go there now i can change her mind turn it all around
~~~~
and i know that im dwunk but ill say the words and shell listen this time even though there slurred so i dialed her number and confessed to her im still in love but all I heard was nothing ( nothing nothing )
~~~~~~
she said nothing ( nothing nothing )
oh i got nothing ( nothing nothing )
i got nothing ( nothing nothing )
oh i got nothing ( nothing nothing nothing )

i got nothing
i got nothing
i got nothing

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos