Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Hurricane- Bridgit Mendler

Posted By:
Georgia_peach66
Georgia_peach66
Star
I'm boarding up the windows, locking up my heart. Its like every time the wind blows I feel it tearing us apart. Every time he smiles I let him again. Everything is fine when your standing in the eye of the hurricane. Here comes the sun, here comes the rain. Standing in the eye of the hurricane. Here comes the sun, here comes the rain. Standing in the eye of the hurricane. 

~SM

Posted By:
snowflakegirlz
snowflakegirlz
StarStarStarStar
Think the clouds are clogging up my brain like the weather drain same as the tears on my fa-a-ace and i'm stuck up in the storm eye, I guess I'll Be alright Oh, uh oh uh oh. oh oh. uh oh uh oh then it hits me like oh uh oh uh oh oh no uh oh uh oh. And your that wind that swept me off my feet got me flying til im crying and im down on my kne-e-ees. Thats what dorthy was afraid of... The sneaky tornado- oh oh uh oh uh oh theres no place like home uh oh uh oh ho-ome

I'm boarding up the windows locking up my heart. Its like everytime the wind blows I feel it tearing us apa-art everytime he smiles I let  him in again. everything is fine when your standing in the eye of the hurricane here comes the sun here comes the ra-ain standing in the eye of the hurricane. Here comes the sun here comes the ra-ain standing in the eye of the hurricane.

I'm flopping on my bed like a flying squirrel like a little girl hurt by the big bad wo-o-orld. Yeah its twisting up my insides cant hide it on the outside oh. uh oh uh oh. oh oh. yeah it hits me like oh uh oh uh oh. oh no. uh oh uh oh. and thats when you hold me. you hold me. you tell that you know me ill never be lo-onley Say we made it through the storm now. but im still on the lookout  oh oh uh oh uh oh oh oh uh oh oh oh the airs getting cold co-old oh ohh ohh ohh

Im boarding up the windows locking up my heart. Its like everytime the wind blows I feel it tearing us apa-art everytime he smiles I let him in again. Everything is fine when your staring in the eye of the hurricane Here comes the sun here comes the ra-ain standing in the eye of the hurricane. Here comes the sun here comes the ra-ain standing in the eye of the hurricane

He picks me up like he's got the way of the hurricane i think im fine like im in the eye of the hurricane But I'm floating floating and I dont know it know it. Im gonna drop Hes got the way hes got the way

Im boarding up the windows locking up my heart its like everytime the wind blows i feel it tearing us apa-art everytime he smiles i let him in again everything is fine when your standing in the eye of the hurricane here comes the sun here comes the ra-ain standing in the eye of the hurricane here comes the sun here comes the ra-ain standing in the eye of the hurricane

He picks me up like hes go the way of the hurricane i think im fine like im in the eye of the hurricane he picks me up like hes got the way of the hurricane i think im fine like im in the eye of the hurricane

ooh ooh ooh. ooh ooh ooh.

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
I'm Boarding up the window locking up my heart it's like every time the wind blows I feel it tearing us apart, Every time he's smiles, I let it him again Everything is fine When you're standing in the eye of Hurricane Here come the sun, Here come the rain, standing in the eye of Hurricane...................

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!