Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3070
Guess These Lyrics - Wish I could find a crystal ball
For the days I feel completely worthless (less)
You know I'd use it all for good
I would not take it for granted (granted)
Instead, I have some memories
For the days I don't feel anything
At the least, they would remind me
Not to make the same mistakes again




guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 437
Paramore - Now

(I love Paramore.)

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3070
Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust 


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13212

"Betzy123" wrote:

Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust 
  violent much xD..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3070

"brunostar" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:


Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust
  violent much xD..


xD lol  


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13212

"Betzy123" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:




Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust
  violent much xD..


xD lol  
lol is the song by paramore?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3070

"brunostar" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"brunostar" wrote:









"Betzy123" wrote:






Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust
  violent much xD..


xD lol  
lol is the song by paramore?


Nope smile 


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13212

"Betzy123" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:









"brunostar" wrote:












"Betzy123" wrote:








Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust
  violent much xD..


xD lol  
lol is the song by paramore?


Nope smile 
aww dang

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3070

"brunostar" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"brunostar" wrote:









"Betzy123" wrote:












"brunostar" wrote:















"Betzy123" wrote:










Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust
  violent much xD..


xD lol  
lol is the song by paramore?


Nope smile 
aww dang


lol 


guess the lyrics

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3070

"Betzy123" wrote:

Guess These Lyrics - Pumped with fluid, inside your brain 
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes 
Burning flesh, drips away 
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil 
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs 
How long can you last 
In this frozen water burial? 
Sewn together, joining heads 
Just a matter of time 
'til you rip yourselves apart 
Millions laid out in their 
Crowded tombs 
Sickening ways to achieve 
The holocaust 


bump Frustrated  


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

is Nicki manaj going to far?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos