x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

← Previous 1
Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Does anybody want to make up a song with me?
The topic is breaking up with a guy who was cheating on you.
Anyone can join in.
Do a line at a time.
The line must rhyme with the one before.
You go first.

Thanks!!

I've been buried alive.


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"bbycakes123" wrote:


Does anybody want to make up a song with me?


The topic is breaking up with a guy who was cheating on you.


Anyone can join in.


Do a line at a time.


The line must rhyme with the one before.


You go first.



Thanks!!
Im afraid there are too many songs about that dearie.


Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"bbycakes123" wrote:


Does anybody want to make up a song with me?


The topic is breaking up with a guy who was cheating on you.


Anyone can join in.


Do a line at a time.


The line must rhyme with the one before.


You go first.



Thanks!!
Im afraid there are too many songs about that derie.


I'm not your dearie. And if you have a better idea that i like, fine, we can use that

I've been buried alive.


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15276
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
On that day when I first saw you.... I was smiling


~Public domain~


Posted By:
imnotsurewhattoputhere
imnotsurewhattoputhere
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
You don't know how it feels
You don't know what I mean.
You don't know how it feels
You don't know what I see.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it doesn't rhyme but I just came to me haha! Hope this helps!

Bezzy x


Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

On that day when I first saw you.... I was smiling


On the next day, when i saw you, i was dying.

I've been buried alive.


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15276
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
On that day, I thought I cold.... put my trust in you.


~Public domain~


Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4944
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

One that day, I thought I cold.... put my trust in you.
You lost me.. You lost me and us..Do you even care anymore? 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone_2249281 Lock
NotTheNextAnyone_2249281
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 740
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Was my mind a thing for you to bend and break?

*cries forever because i am not kelli o'hara

sara. feeler of feels. singer of songs.

Just Pontmercying Along


Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Was my mind a thing for you to bend and break?


Did you ever think ever think of how my heart would ache?

I've been buried alive.


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Throw anything at the user below

Post a lie about the user above you

Throw anything at the user below

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

The Banning Game

Throw anything at the user below

The person below me

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Latest Videos

Play Online Games