Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Type Your Favorite Lyrics

Posted By:
alltheselies
alltheselies
Star

Pull up in your fast carWhistling my nameOpen up a #-#-#-#And you say, Get over hereAnd play a video game
I'm in his favourite sun dressWatching me get undressedTake that body downtownI say you the bestestLean in for a big kissPut his favourite perfume onGo play a video game
It's you, it's you, it's all for youEverything I doI tell you all the timeHeaven is a place on earth with youTell me all the things you want to doI heard that you like the bad girlsHoney, is that true?It's better than I ever even knewThey say that the world was built for twoOnly worth living if somebody is loving youBaby, now you do
Singing in the old barsSwinging with the old starsLiving for the fameKissing in the blue darkPlaying pool and wild dartsVideo games
He holds me in his big arms#-#-#-#-# and I am seeing starsThis is all I think ofWatching all our friends fallIn and out of Old Paul'sThis is my idea of funPlaying video games
It's you, it's you, it's all for youEverything I doI tell you all the timeHeaven is a place on earth with youTell me all the things you want to doI heard that you like the bad girlsHoney, is that true?It's better than I ever even knewThey say that the world was built for twoOnly worth living if somebody is loving youBaby, now you do
Now you do, now you do, now you doNow you do, now you do, now you do
Now you do, now you do, now you doNow you doNow you do, now you do, now you do

LANA DEL REY - VIDEO GAMES LYRICS

Posted By:
alltheselies
alltheselies
Star
Rise above, gonna start the war!Oh, what you want, what you needWhat'd you come here for?Well, an eye for an eye and an 'f' for fightTaking me down as the prisoners riot
Yeah yeah
Got shackles on, my words are tiedFear can make you compromiseLights turned up, it's hard to hideSometimes I want to disappear
When I feel kinda bad and don't want stressJust pass it off on abilityWell you got what you want, what you never knewPerfect gift from me to you
Yeah yeah yeah
Got shackles on, my words are tiedFear can make you compromiseWith the lights turned up, it's hard to hideSometimes I want to disappear
(Raise up to your ability)You never knew that I could findWhat could come when we realizeSome won't stop with the compromise
(Raise up to your ability)Yeah I'm scared but I'll disappearRunning around cause I'm filled with fearI can't do it cause my life's a wreck
(Raise up to your ability)I know that you wannaThrow me into the SeaFor my ability
(Raise up to your ability)Yeah I'm undecidedYeah just want to leave itI don't wanna walk away(Raise up to your ability)
You gotta focus on your abilityFocus on your abilityNow focus on your abilityFocus on your abilityGain again what they want to stealGain again what they want to stealThen gain again what they want to stealGain again what they want to steal

FOSTER THE PEOPLE - HOUDINI LYRICS

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
StarStarStarStar
" Primaddona girl, all I ever wanted was the world. Can't help that I need it all, Primaddona life the rise and fall. You say that I'm kind of difficult, but it's always someone else's fault. Got you wrapped around my finger babe, you can count on me to miss behave. Primaddona girl." Primaddona - Marina and the Diamonds!!

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!

Posted By:
Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL
StarStarStar
It sucks your girl and he's my friend
No good way for this to end
I want you Bad ~R5
If we keep dancing like were 22
22 22 ~Taylor swift
Somebody call 9-1-1
shawty fire buring on the dance floor
whoa
~Sean Kingston

~ Funny_Person_LOL

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, hey
When you wish upon a star
Dreams will take you very far, yeah
When you wish upon a dream
Life ain't always what it seems, oh yeah
Once you see your light so clear
In the sky so very dear

You're a shining star, no matter who you are
Shining bright to see what you can truly be
That you can truly be

Shining star come into view
Shine is watchful light on you, yeah
Gives you strength to carry on
Make your body big and strong
Future roads for you to pass
Love to watch your mug
past

The shining star, lucky you
The sinful redeeming shall be true
On an adventure of the sun, yeah
Yeah its all awake and just begun
Yeah, thought I had to stir the mood
That's it now I got my own oh yeah

So if you find yourself in need
Why don't you listen to his words of heat

Be a child free of sin
Be some place, yes I can
Words of wisdom: yes I can

Shining star for you to see, what your life can truly be
Shining star for you to see, what your life can truly be
Shining star for you to see, what your life can truly be ♥♥♥

Posted By:
PinkSunset
PinkSunset
Star
It feel like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters. -22 Taylor Swift

Hi...

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

A-Z of Animals

whats my birds name

This site needs some better emojis-moved

What did u eat for lunch and what do u wan...

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

A-Z of Animals