Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Falling For You

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
We were done for years, but we're talking again, I'm feeling my hopes a dreams of us come rushing back. 

I know I shouldn't but I'm falling for you all over again, I know I shouldn't but I think the feelings are coming back again. 

We were over, we were done, I said we should finish. But now I see you again, when I can't have you, I want you more than ever. 

I hurt your heart and I told you we were nothing anymore, but now my feelings have re-begun. 
I'm not sure why it is, maybe its my dreams, I just want you, need you, love you all over again, do you feel it too?

We were over, we were done, I said we should finish. But now I see you again, when  I can't have you, I want you more than ever.

So what do you think?

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Falling For You

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Omg! Cool!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Falling For You

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
Not Bad!

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos