Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

Posted By:
artgal44
artgal44
Star
Putting my defences up. Cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that...I think I'd have a heart attack.......Never put my love out on the line never said yes to the right guy. Never had trouble getting what I want but when it comes to you I'm never good enough When I don't care I can play him like a Ken doll won't wash my hair then make him bounce like a basketball. But you make me wanna act like a girl paint my nails and wear high heels yes you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand. You make me glow but I cover up won't let it show so I'm putting my defences up cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think id have a Heart Attack. I'd think I'd have a heart attack. I think I'd have a heart attack. Never break a sweat for the other guy but when you come around I get paralyzed and every time I try to be myself it comes out wrong like a cry for help its just not fair pains more trouble than it all is worth I gasp for air it feels so good but you know it hurts. But you make me wanna act like a girl paint my nails at where perfume for you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand you make me glow but I cover up won't let it show so I'm putting my defenses up because I don't want to fall in love if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack I'd think I have a heart attack. I'd think I would have a heart attack. The feelings got lost in my lungs they're burning I'd rather be numb but there's no one else to blame. So scared I'll take off and I run I'm flying to close to the sun and I burst into flames.....you make me glow. But I cover up won't let it show so I'm pitting my defences up cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that is think I'd have a heart attack. I'd think I'd have a heart attack if think I'd have a heart attack. I'd think id have a heart attack.

Posted By:
apple2
apple2
StarStar
i love that song

Posted By:
KN10
KN10
Star
hope u like it

Posted By:
alexisdupree
alexisdupree
StarStarStarStar

"artgal44" wrote:

Putting my defences up. Cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that...I think I'd have a heart attack.......Never put my love out on the line never said yes to the right guy. Never had trouble getting what I want but when it comes to you I'm never good enough When I don't care I can play him like a Ken doll won't wash my hair then make him bounce like a basketball. But you make me wanna act like a girl paint my nails and wear high heels yes you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand. You make me glow but I cover up won't let it show so I'm putting my defences up cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think id have a Heart Attack. I'd think I'd have a heart attack. I think I'd have a heart attack. Never break a sweat for the other guy but when you come around I get paralyzed and every time I try to be myself it comes out wrong like a cry for help its just not fair pains more trouble than it all is worth I gasp for air it feels so good but you know it hurts. But you make me wanna act like a girl paint my nails at where perfume for you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand you make me glow but I cover up won't let it show so I'm putting my defenses up because I don't want to fall in love if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack I'd think I have a heart attack. I'd think I would have a heart attack. The feelings got lost in my lungs they're burning I'd rather be numb but there's no one else to blame. So scared I'll take off and I run I'm flying to close to the sun and I burst into flames.....you make me glow. But I cover up won't let it show so I'm pitting my defences up cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that is think I'd have a heart attack. I'd think I'd have a heart attack if think I'd have a heart attack. I'd think id have a heart attack.

Thanks !!  smile

KRIZELDA ; 13 ; Add me peeps, c: ; 'Buhbaii, ' c:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

spell ur username backwards

holidays :) or :(

Rate the signature above you!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

latest videos