Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

GAME OVER PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME

Posted By:
AMBERTHEEMO_2518033 Lock
AMBERTHEEMO_2518033
Star
MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME TRYING HARD TO BEAT THE STAGE ALL WHILE I AM STILL COLLECTING COINS TRYING HARD TO SAVE THE GIRL OBSTACLES IM JUMPING HURDLES IM GROWING UP TO BE A BIG BOY I BATTLE WITH THE EVIL WAYS I TRAVEL FAR AND TRY AND SAVE SORRY BUT YOUR PRINCESS ISNT HERE I TAKE A REST I PUSH THE PAUSE LEVEL UP AND MOVE ALONG IN HOPES THAT THE NEXT STAGE I WILL CLEAR IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP FROM DYING ITS JUST A GAME THAT WE PLAY AND FOR HEAVENS SAKES LOOKING FOR A BETTER WAY TO PLAY IT LIFE IS FOR KEEPING SCORE AND FOREVER MORE , STOP COMPLAYING' AND START CHANGIN' TODAY I WENT TO THERAPY TOLD THEM MY EMBARRASSING ISSUES THAT IM HAVING WITH MY LIFE HE TOLD ME I NEED TO CHANGE LIFE IS NOT A VIDEO GAME SO STOP PLAYIN' AND OPEN UP YOUR EYES DONT TALK ABOUT IT JUST BE ABOUT IT DONT EVER DOUBT IT EVEN WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS CLOUDED I MAY BE CRAZY BUT LIFES AMAZING AND THROUGH IT ALL AND EVEN WITH YOUR PROBLEMS FACING SO JUST KNOW THAT ITS OK

-AMBER LOVES FIR-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite actress?

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

We the Kidz

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

Neymar is a communist

Neymar is a communist

latest videos