Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

GAME OVER PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME

Posted By:
AMBERTHEEMO
AMBERTHEEMO
Star
MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME TRYING HARD TO BEAT THE STAGE ALL WHILE I AM STILL COLLECTING COINS TRYING HARD TO SAVE THE GIRL OBSTACLES IM JUMPING HURDLES IM GROWING UP TO BE A BIG BOY I BATTLE WITH THE EVIL WAYS I TRAVEL FAR AND TRY AND SAVE SORRY BUT YOUR PRINCESS ISNT HERE I TAKE A REST I PUSH THE PAUSE LEVEL UP AND MOVE ALONG IN HOPES THAT THE NEXT STAGE I WILL CLEAR IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP FROM DYING ITS JUST A GAME THAT WE PLAY AND FOR HEAVENS SAKES LOOKING FOR A BETTER WAY TO PLAY IT LIFE IS FOR KEEPING SCORE AND FOREVER MORE , STOP COMPLAYING' AND START CHANGIN' TODAY I WENT TO THERAPY TOLD THEM MY EMBARRASSING ISSUES THAT IM HAVING WITH MY LIFE HE TOLD ME I NEED TO CHANGE LIFE IS NOT A VIDEO GAME SO STOP PLAYIN' AND OPEN UP YOUR EYES DONT TALK ABOUT IT JUST BE ABOUT IT DONT EVER DOUBT IT EVEN WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS CLOUDED I MAY BE CRAZY BUT LIFES AMAZING AND THROUGH IT ALL AND EVEN WITH YOUR PROBLEMS FACING SO JUST KNOW THAT ITS OK

-AMBER LOVES FIR-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is this child abuse?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is this child abuse?

Rate the signature above you!

speak about the above user

latest videos